It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i recived this from a person with a blank screen name on aol... spelling, and grammer are bad but re

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
now the grammer sucks, lol. but i read it, and i thought it was interesting..
well anyway here read.

END OF WORLD THEORY:

UNIVERSAL AGREEMENT

Roswell Crash, the site of mystery and on going conterversy. Some say it never happend, others think the alien beings inside the crater have died soon after the crash. Due to overflowing evidence that I have gatherd from various sources I have concluded one theory. The Aliens did not die right after the Roswell Crash, as a matter of fact, they have been waiting to kill us... The Universal Agreement was aranged between the president, and the Alien vistors. In exchange for new and better technology, we agreed to give them human DNA, or at that time humans. The reason being is because they consider us a warrior race, seeing as we have such primitive instincts. They will use us, breed us, and eventually use us for battle to take over whatever world they choose. This is proven by the overflow of technology that we "Invented" after the Roswell Crash. This includes: Fiberoptics, bullet proof vests, computers etc....

THE END OF US

Why do you think wealthy people send their kind to privet schools? Because a person from public school is not allowed to achive what a person from a privet school has the oppertunity to. They want to keep us here, regular, or for most of us, poor. Because that one person from the ghetto should be able to take the place of a doctor when the rich kid could buy his way in. They want to keep us here, but why? Is this not a country of freedom? Equaitly of all men? Dont have to answer that do I? They keep us here for one reason, and for one reason only. There is a current project that N.A.S.A is working on, a space station that people could survive in. Only those chossen few.
Gathering up all these phrophecies I have concluded that the end will reach near, 2011,2012. In the holy books they describe the years before the end, as being in massive fires, and massive water disasters (hurricans, and tsunamis we have been having). Is someone up there trying to warn us? Or is this all just a coinsidence? Then how do you explain UFO's, and phrophets recording this over thousands of year ago? There is someone up there, watching, waiting......

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ho hum doomsday, the day mankind has been waiting for since the very thought of a doomsday.

Toss in some aliens to update the sham...

A pinch of the past..

A dash of current events....

Bah, im just miserable today, no offense to your thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There is only one way the world will end, a Supernova..... Doomsday is just a irish man's sick story on his way home from the pub.

[edit on 13/7/2005 by trebort5050]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is so stupid i wish people would just give up on trying to predict the future, they have no clue of what they are talking about. Why the hell would a race that advanced need apes to fight for them? They could just send some nanobots to eat every living life form on the enemies planet, or blow it up in 1 sec. People are so stupid it is rediculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
they always said the world will end and it never did yet

so im not going to worry about it...

hey i can predict the future accurately tho

tomorrow millions of people will use the toilet and half of them wont flush it

predicting the future is easy if u think about it logically

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1destiny
now the grammer sucks, lol.

"Why do you think wealthy people send their kind to privet schools? Because a person from public school is not allowed to achive what a person from a privet school has the oppertunity to."

Privet
Pronunciation: 'pri-v&t
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
: a European deciduous shrub (Ligustrum vulgare) of the olive family with semievergreen leaves and small white flowers that is widely used for hedges; broadly : any of various congeneric shrubs

Thank G_d for all those rich kids and their advanced knowledge of certain shrubs!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
as soon as i saw "they will use us for battle" I automatically assume the person who sent you that anonymous message hadnt thought it through. No offense to whoever they are if they are reading it but...

If there is some alien civilization able to GET here physically i seriously doubt they would need us for anything but observational research. You have to understand, to get to us requires at least some method of manipulating gravity, and with the vastness of space, i honestly doubt they would covet our natural resources, or even NEED Them at all.

But there is always the possibility that there is some silly way to manipulate gravity that doesnt require advanced techniques and refinement, and we just havent stumbled onto it.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Let us think about this for a moment. Hmmm, an extremely advanced race, able to travel the universe with superior technology in all aspects, chooses to use humans to do battle. Something is wrong here. With technology like that, why would you need a force of men to fight at all. My BOLOGNA has a first name its........

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hahaha tell that to the guy who posted me this

yeah the useing humans part kinda threw me off too,
well anyway thanks for replying, but i just found out that that part he wrote about the school think keepin rich kids rich and us notihng higher than middle is somewhat tru

top topics

join