It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GH Geiger and the ALIEN species concept design.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi peoples, I'm writing this to see other's opinions and I swear that I am telling the truth as i know it.
Other than a great and creative imagination, have you guys wondered about GH Geiger's fantastic ability to create an alien concept (in terms of design and ability) that is sooo unlike anything any Human alien design? (For the movie ALIEN)

Well, I had trouble believeing this 'fact' as my friend presented it to me, but, apparently these type of beings do exist in the universe next door to ours (I wouldn't know where to begin to explain the Physics of this so don't badger me about it) and even though these creatures exist in another 'area' of the human realm you could say, because our souls incarnate anywhere in the Human realm, my Friend has postulated that Geiger either has a fantatic souls memory from encountering these beings in another life, or, he's done a brilliant job at channelling information from that 'area'.

Now, I had trouble believing this, until I unwittingly Summoned the souls of one of these creatures into our own 'area' just by thinking "Wow, if this is true, I sure love to meet one!"
I got way more than just wishing, in my mind's eye I saw a very large balck/green ALIEN enter my lounge room and, naturally I freaked, told the same friend whom I was talking with over the phone, who at first thought I was joking until she saw it too (mind projection). (I mistook it's attempt at introducing itself for the famous bite the creature does). Anyway, it's soul was a traveller of the species it represents physically and it threw me a gift to carry around on my souls whenever I want to communicate with it. ( I SOOO KNOW THIS SEEMS TOO FANTASTIC, BUT, IT'S EVEN MORE FANTASTIC THAT IT REALLY DOES EXIST!!)
It could enter our 'area' from being invited by myself, but, I'm sure anyone could do it who's sensitive and visual enough.

NB - the 'face huggers' apparently secrete a form of sedative that puts the victim into a sort of coma, and, it lasts until the larval stage of the ALIEN breaks free, the host apparently feels nothing.....it wasn't penned totally correct.

well, Weird and Wonderful or Wacky and Wasted? It's up to you, I just like to pass along information, you decide what to believe..........I despise Control.

-QM.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I find this hard to believe

.... But...

if it is the case can you organise for one of these beings to visualise themselves to me. I am a strong believer in other realms as well as extra terrestrial life and i would love to meet a being from either of the abve categories

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks for replying. Ok, I'm not sure if this particular being has gone to you....you NEED to have strong visualisation, feeling or clairaudient skills...........I know it's hard to believe 'cause we've believed it to be just pure fancy........This being just....I think it said it's going to show itself to you at night? Please tell me if it happens cause I'm still learning too!!

I seem to able to summon beings better if I'm with like-minded ppl. The being's abbreviated name is 'Tonnix', hold the intention to see it with your mind and allow the images to come, you need to be open cause a closed mind allows for nothing but what's already inside it. I truly hope this works for you, he's (don't really know if they have a gender - 'cept the Queen) pretty amazing. BTW, be polite.......you probably wouldn't want to piss off another being.

Please reply to this and tell me if you've seen him. The Multiverse is truly an amazing thing.

-QM.

jra

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Firstly, it's H.R. Giger

Secondly. I think he's just a very creative guy. Where he get's his idea's from, I don't know. He just might have a very active/twisted imagination or maybe it was some drug induced thing. I don't know. But as far as your friend saying that it's a 'fact' that it comes from another universe is a bit hard to believe. Perhaps a theory sure, but fact? Just how would you go about summoning one of these things exactly anyway?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Read what I have previously posted..........It's cool
All you need is an open mind, hold the intention and wait.......if you meditate, it'll allow for easier communication.
Hope it works......and something I should also mention, the being will choose whether or not it wants to come to you.

Thanks for your opinion!

-QM.

(PS - sorry about the name)

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know the mind and imagination are a very powerful thing. You may be seeing something that your imagination is simply making up because you are thinking about it so much...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Know one but you knows what you saw, felt, beleived. With that said, the mind can create anything you want it to, and make it as real as you want it to. Maybe you saw this, maybe you created it in your mind. Personal assessment, it's not real, but hey, you only have to answer to yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yup, well aware of that as well, having studied a few units of Psychology.
Except, when 2 or more people see the same thing when one person reports seeing it? Like I said, I was talking on the phone with the friend and told her it was there, then she saw it do what i saw it do, without me telling her what I was seeing. That's how I verify what I'm "Seeing".

I knew I was bound to get a few opinions like those, I keep an open mind as I don't profess to know everything.

-QM.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Giger's work is truly unlike anyone else's out there, "Birth Machine" being one of my favorites.

I personally don't buy into the "alien" design being a flesh and blood reality, on any level. I think alot of people misjudge the human ability to conceptualize and execute work of any particular body...the pyramids, Coral Castle, etc, on their own.

Being a professional artist myself tho, I have been told and often pondered that there are no original thoughts, and that any work an artist does comes from somewhere else....it's an interesting thought...but I'd hate to think some of the stuff I come up with actually exists anywhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This reply is for "SpecialasianX", please don't attack them with Samurai swords again.
He was injured and now wont come near me.

-QM.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
\Giger did not "come up with" the concept of the aliens in Alien. O'Bannon and Shusett came up with the concept (they write screenplays. This was a concept that they shopped around Hollywood until they found a buyer. O'Bannon wrote the actual script.) It was bought by 20th Century Fox.

Ridley Scott was tapped to be the director. Scott, while looking for the right "look" for his movie, approached one of his favorite artists (I think he knew of Giger's work from his filmography and perhaps from seeing his published artwork) and asked him for design concept sketches.

Ridley Scott selected the concept designs he liked (and Giger produced a book of drawings based on them and included other conceptual artwork. I had it for awhile... lovely stuff.) Then the creature-makers set about making it real.

For the full details of just how many people had their voices in/concepts added into the idea of Alien, look at the Wikipedia article on the movie:

en.wikipedia.org...(movie)

"Contacting" a fictional concept created over the period of years by a team is going to be about as successful (and real) as channelling "Kermit The Frog."

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Byrd]

top topics

join