It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local man says UFO experience is one he will never get over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im going to share a UFO / Alien story I ran across today while browsing. Enjoy. It has some hmm... weird parts.

Hickson and fishing partner, Calvin Parker, were near a pier at Shaupeter Shipyard in Pascagoula on the evening of Oct. 11, 1973, when they reported being abducted by robot-like aliens and taken aboard an egg-shaped, glowing spacecraft.

They spoke of floating creatures and being examined by an electronic eye, within an approximate 20-minute time frame. Hickson remained conscious but could only move his eyes. Parker fainted.

Under hypnosis, he recalled seeing human-like beings aboard the craft.

"Evidently they couldn't live in our atmosphere and had the robots come out and handle us," he said. Hickson believes the aliens will return.

Theres more to the article I only pointed out some highlights.

Here it is

Local man says UFO experience is one he will never get over

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
An oldie, but goodie abduction event.

Calvin Parker has since come out claiming to have met up with the ETs again within the past few years. This time he alleges he was mind-controlled while working to go to a spot in the woods, but willingly went onboard a UFO upon which he says he met the same ET he met before. This time he alleges the ET claim to have created the AIDS virus as a reaction to mankind's environmental destruction. The older abductee, Charles Hickson, was not involved in this particular event, nor does what Hickson alleges truly match up with Parker's new claims. The AIDS virus doesn't even affect those who destroy the earth's environment or else we'd see a lot of rich men afflicted with the AIDS virus. Hickson's story has remained the same throughout, so I would be leery of anything new Parker alleges. If anything, it appears that Parker is now trying to push his own moral views and gain new attention since claims of AIDS being an alien weapon to end environmental destruction just aren't accurate to what reality shows us.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hah I did not know that.

Perhaps what he ment about the aids thing is that it was like a revenge tactic because people were hurting the earth, but it doesnt matter who the virus kills as its just revenge.

either way, a bit wacko.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Have you ever seen these UFO/alien hypnosis sessions? They are hillarious. The questioning will go something like this:

Scam Artist (SA): Where are you now?
Poor Sucker(PS): Outide/in my room/on mars (i.e. doesn't matter)
SA: Is there a big UFO near you????!!!!
PS: Yes.
SA: Are you inside now? And are they examining you???!!
PS: Yes.
SA: What are they doing?????
PS: [thinks about movies and TV] ...some kinda probe.
SA: Excellent. Wake up please.
PS: Wow! It really did happen!!!
SA: Yep, $1500 please. Come back next week for more details.

This kinda crap only works on people who want to believe. For whatever reason, their lives are lacking that certain something and this kind of 'event' brings them the attention and meaning that they so desperately seek.

...IMO.

note: my opinion is correct.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Electronic eye hehe.. something like the snake eye with flashlights in war of the worlds. "Theyr so advanced they cant survive in our athmosphere". Intelligent life as our selfe is something way different than a fish in the ocean. Comparing Intelligent ETs to fishes is enaugh for me.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Cardu]

top topics

join