It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Chemtrail Activity Over Northeast TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Lately I have been learning about chemtrails. I have seen them a lot, but until recently never knew what they were. Today I started keeping record of when I see them. I get a digital camera this month, and then I'll be taking pictures as well.

This afternoon I saw chemtrails which later dissapated into a white haze that covered a large portion of the sky.

Some say chemtrails are part of HAARP's effort to intentionally cause droughts over agricultural areas which causes famines. This is an interesting theory, considering that agriculture is one of the major industries of Texas.

What are some of your theories on chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think chemtrails are the biggest bunch of hooey ever. Planes have always left contrails, every since they could reach the jetstream.

Contrails form when hydrocarbon fuel is burned and combines with oxygen. Hydrogen from the fuel, plus oxygen, yields water, which freezes quickly into ice crystals. If temperatures are above minus 40�F, it is unlikely that a contrail will form. If cold enough, the ice crystals forming the contrail will behave just as any other cloud. If enough moisture is already present in the air, the contrail can spread by growth of the crystals, or be blown into normal-looking cirrus clouds. If the air is too dry, the contrail will eventually dissipate, either rapidly or up to several hours later.

Ironically, technical advances in engine efficiency have resulted in jet engines that burn fuel more completely, thus combining more hydrogen with oxygen and yielding more water for contrail formation. Better engines also have resulted in cooler exhaust temperatures, making it easier for the contrails to form. The prospect of a hydrogen-fueled jet which might be squeaky clean but leaves a massive contrail of water vapor would be sure to raise aesthetic questions.

Jet aircraft do leave behind unseen carbon dioxide and oxides of sulfur and nitrogen. These emissions have similar consequences to other fossil fuel use. Aviation produces a relatively small amount of these pollutants (13 percent) compared to other transportation and a fraction of the global emissions (2 percent). Modern jet engines are among the most efficient of all internal combustion engines.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Excellent resource links for chemtrails...

www.citiesoflight.net...

What chemtrails are
Normally, if weather conditions are right, planes will leave a "contrail" of water vapor behind them which will dissipate in about 20 seconds. Reports of "Chemtrail" activity, however, describe heavy trails that are emitted from parts of plane other than the engines or main wing tips.

What they contain
Chemtrail researchers such as Carnicom claim that chemtrails are composed of toxic metals (90% aluminum oxide as well as barium) and biological agents.

In general, detrimental health effects to to alleged spraying seem to be as a result of a weakened immune system, and the inhalation of particulate matter so small (10 microns) that it premeates the lung walls. Overall, the symptoms can be described as the flu without the fever. Next flu season when people are complaining about the flu, check with them to see if they actually have a fever. Systems affected include the respiratory, muscular, digestive and emotions.

www.lifeprobe.com...

Actual patents for chemtrails!!!!!!!

The key is the 3rd patent #4,791,076. This is for a special carbon fiber that is doped with the CHEMTRAIL elements (Titanium, Aluminum, Barium, Magnesium, Calcium) ( carnicom.com... ). This type of fiber is used to make highly reflective mirrors/space dishes. If it is ground into particulate, it can become airborne (lightweight). The USAF HAARP (High Altitude Active Aurora Research Project) creates "electronic" mirrors in the atmosphere to beam signals worldwide (do a search on HAARP - lots of sites)
( www.rense.com... ).

With this particulate carbon fiber spread in the upper atmosphere worldwide, HAARP can downlink its signals (lo energy or Hi energy) anywhere (Plasma Weapons ??). Only problem is ... this "Highly Reflective" stuff causes global warming, droughts, severe weather, etc... (Update: India is currently - Aug 23, 02 - experiencing RED RAIN containing the above mentioned CHEMTRAL elements www.ufoindia.org... ) A lot of knowledgeable scientists are saying HAARP is capable of generating hi energy signals in the quartz content of earth to generate manmade earthquakes. Areas where spraying has been heavy have reported "Webbing" of the CHEMTRAIL as it descends to earth. Ionized chemicals (by the sun) in the carbon fiber can cause this same effect.

monthly-messenger.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Actually, a house bill introduced in 2001-2002 was geared towards outlawing chemtrails... check this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I first heard about this years ago, and I believed it at first. I've already seen those links you posted above.
Sure, anything can be sprayed from a plane, but I have yet to see anything coming from the wings of low flying planes. I've live close to (and have always lived close to) an airport or two. This is one of those theories that still has no real evidence. Until someone finds a plane that's obviously set up to do this, identifies the chemicals loaded on the plane, and confirms a regular spray schedule, this is BS. Just my opinion. I'd have to take samples from the sky, and watch them analyzed myself before my opinion could be swayed on this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is a very recent evidence-based thread. Lots of good sources here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As was already pointed out in that other thread, that is interesting, but it doesn't prove that chemtrails are being used. Everyone knows there are some nasty chemicals available. To believe that they're being used on us on a regular basis is somewhat paranoid though, IMO. As I said, there is no reason to believe this.
Although, I'm quite sure my dog is trying to kill me.

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looked into this one years ago and agree that it's hooey. I live in the North Texas area and you see lots of them thanks to DFW and Love Field and other airports. According to the chemtrail scare-orists, we Texans should be totally brainwashed (Uh huh..), poisoned into oblivion (right) and stoned into zombie-dom.

I frankly think the scare-orists spend a bit too much time sniffing substances.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I too live here in the Dallas area,and I have to agree with Byrd on this.Although in my younger years I was stoned near to zombie-dom,I don't think it was from chemtrails though.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seems to be quite a few of us here in Dallas that belong to ATS - let's have a beer sometime!

Chemtrails = HOOEY for certain. I have seen the "evidence" and it's BUNK. These guys have not provenm one thing other than the ability to manipulate crap and put it on a website.

The pics, that aren't altered, are of CONtrails NOT CHEMtrails...

Next...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Seems to be quite a few of us here in Dallas that belong to ATS - let's have a beer sometime!

Chemtrails = HOOEY for certain. I have seen the "evidence" and it's BUNK. These guys have not provenm one thing other than the ability to manipulate crap and put it on a website.

The pics, that aren't altered, are of CONtrails NOT CHEMtrails...

Next...

PEACE...
m...

i doubt that anybody could pass off a picture of a contrail as a chemtrail. after all, contrails are thin, don't slog down, and theres a good chance that it'll be gone before you can find your camera. i lived in boston for all my life, and i have seen a lot of trails left by airplanes. 90% of them are contrails, but whenever you see a trail that doesn't have an airplane of the other end, then its most likely a chemtrail because contrails will ALWAYS disappear quickly in the order in which it was created and there would NEVER be a gap between them and the airplane.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That's total BS! Go do some research on this. Contrails can stay in the air for hours, and yes, they do also widen across the sky as they diminish. I live on an 11 acre field (wide open - can see the sky for miles), and plenty of jets circle over my house before landing in Minneapolis. I'll take some pics for you next time I see some of those evil contrails, if you want.

Here, read this. It might explain a few things.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i live in dallas too...

i thought the general rule for evil chemtrails is if they dont disapate within a half hour?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
that would help, but i was wondering if you ever seen a trail that seems to produce a ribbing effect below it? i doubt its a type of cloud, but i've never seen a picture of it anywhere exept for www.anomalies-unlimited.com... (its the big picture and looks kinda fake, and might be). i've seen it in the sky several times, and i was just wondering what it is, since it doesn't seem to fall under the category of contrail or chemtrail.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Contrails can also do that. It all depends on the wind, temp., humidity, bar. pressure, etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wanted to pass on something that one of our dear X-men shared with me in a couple of emails overnight.

Tut shares the following:

"I just walked out to the lake Two Fish because it is such wonderfull
weather and wanted to be with the ducks and dogs
and they are still cris crossing the sky with high alltitude chem
trails? If you have monitoring equipment please use it I anticipate either
a geological or a weather change! It seems to parallel these contrail
or chem trail occurrances."

Sorry for the hacked up way that came out?!?

And then follows up with:

"18:00 hours Alaska Time

They are still criss-crossining the sky at high alltitude!"

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"If temperatures are above minus 40�F, it is unlikely that a contrail will form."

Does it really get that that cold in Texas?

I have been watching them for several years. I have noticed they spray them durring days when the UV index is high. They might be spraying them to keep the ozone depleating chemicals from reaching the upper atsmopher, or to prevent skin cancer among some of the reasons.

I just can't believe it's normal. Especially when they fly in areas not normally used for air traffic or one after the other over and over until the sky is covered from horizion to horizon. I have witnessed them do this until the sky is milky white. Then it gets cold and air traffic is routed under or over the cloud mass.

Here is some other info thats interesting...

"Do any of you monitor the 225-400 mhz military band on a scanner?
Alot of the C-trail A/C are KC-10, KC 135 tankers who in my area of
NC/TN/VA can be heard on 235.100, 252.100, 293.700, 303.000, 276.500.
And on Shortwave 11.176 Uppersideband. Alot of the tanker A/C here
are operating out of Knoxville,TN and are with the National Guard and
some KC 130's from Ohio fly thru this area they are with a elite
squadron whose main mission is C-trail Op.'s they are with the 910th
Squadron.- Dave "the Watchman"

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It gets that cold in the jet stream regularly. Atmospheric temps aren't consistent with ground temps. Go study meteorology for awhile before you jump to conclusions. This is a very common occurance.

Actually, I don't think it really has to be that cold. It's the difference in temps that makes a contrail. If condensation (conversion from a gas to a liquid) occurs, then a contrail becomes visible. Much on the same principle that fog or clouds can linger, so can contrails. People tend not to grasp the concept that atmospheric pressures and temps are not the same as they are on the ground.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

It's just condensation. Condensation forms easily on any day or night. All you need is the right humidity and temp differences, and that's not something that requires any narrow circumstances to create.

Contrails can be found over most of the planet. So, I suppose this is a planet wide conspiracy? I can't believe people actually freak over clouds.
Tell me, how long can clouds stay in the sky? Do they drift? Do they change form? Do they ever spread across the sky? Yep, they most definitely do. Or do you suppose every jet that flew over this continent was spraying chemtrails? Look at the distance covered, and the number of contrails. How many can you count. (each being made by one jet) Do you suppose all those jets just made all those contrails within 1 minute of each other, and they were able to get a picture of it too? More likely, those all lingered for hours before the sky looked like that.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Satyr]

new topics

top topics

join