It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11...Pentagon...aircraft wreckage staged??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not sure how reliable this site is, but it has some interesting pictures showing men in business suits running around, supposedly during the first hour of the Pentagon attack, with what looks like aircraft wreckage in their grubby hands....Hmmmmm.

www.newsfollowup.com...

You could argue that they are just picking up wreckage after the event, but from their body postures it sure looks like they're about to throw those parts, as apposed to picking them up.
And they look like they are in a hurry...Why would they be in a hurry to pick up wreckage for investigation after the "attack"?

Another internet fake? Or another clue to what really happened on 9-11?

AP&F...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Not sure - it's certainly one of the lowest-tech websites I've seen for years. Assuming it's not a faked shot it's certainly interesting evidence of something strange

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
Not sure - it's certainly one of the lowest-tech websites I've seen for years. Assuming it's not a faked shot it's certainly interesting evidence of something strange

And what do webdesign skills have to do with the validity of the information if I may ask?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wish you could see the stuff further in the background.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
SEARCH RESULTS

There are thousands of posts and discussions already available on this same topic.

Please contribute to the existing discussions.

Sorry .. Closing thread!

top topics

join