It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man see's a UFO thru an online camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
These are very good pictures .Can anyone zoom in on those pictures and clear them up,then post them.

www.ufomag.com...

[edit on 29-6-2005 by timoothy]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
[edit on 29-6-2005 by timoothy]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That wasn't a plug was it? How did oyu get the websites so messed up, you do realise you can edit your post and delete the link yeah?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey Tim, your link just brings up the home page for the site and though I did some looking around, I could not locate the video you were referring to. Sorry!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK, never mind; I finally got it on your second link. OMG! that amazing. I just sat here watching it over and over for about five or six minutes and, WOW!. Good find. I am definately downloading the vid to my flash drive so I can look at it further later.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting, though it's likely to be a bug, bird or something (did you check out the 'monster' link with the fly on the lense!).
Sorry if I came off as being a bit offish.. I do that.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sorry about that i had toooooo many things going. Glad you liked it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am often capturing pictures of Popocatepetl volcano. I use a little software that automatically capture the pic every minute.

And i can tell you that these anomalies like the one on ufomag are VERY VERY COMMON. I have lots of pictures with very strange things appearing and moving. It's very difficult to say what it can be. Probably some are dust, birds or insects, and some may be real ufos.

If some people are interested, i can post some pics i saved.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lol, the Monster and Triangle picture links posted on that frontpage are hilarious!!

They are waterdrops and a fly on the glass panel the cam looks trough.
These mountain/volcano top cams are in enclosures ...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
oh wow...that was amazing...where do you guys get all these cool shots?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sure is a fast UFO that one. It takes 8 minutes to travel what appears to me to be about a mile.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
looks like a bug to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bug - DOF and perspective here people.... Since it can't be positively identified it is a UFO but a bug would be the likely cause especially since we have confirmation of flies in the area with that other pic....

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That's a bug crawling up the glass lense my guess at least.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
Sure is a fast UFO that one. It takes 8 minutes to travel what appears to me to be about a mile.

Just for a point of perspective:

An Apache helicopter, for instance, can haul asss at just under 200/mph .......... it can also hover - for 8 minutes (indefinately per fuel).

Movement is relative to the function of a moment.

Misfit

Edit = Censor bypass, heh

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Misfit]

xu

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the sequence you see is 14 frames for 5 minutes(16 but two of them are duplicates) so the avarage fps is one frame per 20 seconds, so that spot is moving very slowly and possbly a wind driven movement. it climbs up when it aproaches to the camera, it is obvious that the camera is not hovering in mid air, it is probably mounted somewhere on a hillside, so the wind could be the force that is driving the thing upwards, while in reality it is skimming the hill. this is possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As some people asked me, i uploaded a collection of anomalies i took from Popocatepetl volcano. Quite a lot of anomalies for only a two day period. I zipped all the pictures. You can download the file HERE.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
hey Musclor
thanks for the pics
thats ALOT of pics lol

well in my opinion guys/gals

with video or photos of something like this
a 'dot'

its like a magic trick; we can see anything we want in it

the odds of it being a Insect or a Bird are great...

we need photos with much higher detail to have and conclusive evidence

yes these objects are Technically UFOs since we dont know what they really are....
but these cases are not significant enough for me to pour 10hours into like i did with trents video

actually ive poured my 10hours today into 911conspiracys since the UFO forum was sagging a bit

i think we should all go back to trents video and just ponder it some more; its really one of the 'better' videos

but if we want anyone to take us seriously; we need video of one up close

I WISH i had a camera that night i saw it DANG IT!

if i had a camera that night *the night i saw one up close*
we would have the best photo ever
and then i would laugh at everyone who said i faked it LMAO

seriously if ONLY i had a camera that night; you guys would LOVE to see that thing ; heck i would love to see a pic of it agian

it was exactly what everyones been talking about
Flying Saucers
its nuts they are actually real LOL

top topics

join