It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli "Orb" type UFO 2003

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is really an amazing group of photos from Jerusalem in Israel that were captured on film in Jan 2003. You can read the account of the sighting and see all three photos by clicking the link Here

I have spent the last half hour lokking at these photos and they seem authentic to me; what do you guys think? Real or fake?

[edit on 6/24/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
whoops. double posted on accident somehow

[edit on 023030p://16062 by enrage]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lightseeker, the link doesn't work. You probably made a mistake when typing the link.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nice lens reflection or film processing error. If digital I say lens reflection - heck the damn photo is shooting right at the Moon....

Course in 2003 it could be film and processing error (I've got lots of film with crummy blobs like that....).

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.geocities.com... It should work now.

seeker

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Try copy/paste when giving links , that way you never worry about mis-typing them.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know its probably a film defect, but I see a face in that blob!!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just as everyone has said, it's fake! It probably is just some kind of reflection from the camera or something....sorry to burst you bubble

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The lense effects hypothesis makes the most sense. That is what you would expect when taking shots of the sun or moon. Also, the witnesses didn't see anything unusual, it only showed up on film. Part of the reason it looks so peculiar is that you have fewer lense effects than usual. I've seen many photos with a string of lense effects in a straight line coming from the Sun. This only has the one dot, so its less obvious that its a lense effect precisely because its a minimal lense effect. However, it is precisely the expected location for a single-dot lense effect. It is directly opposite the Sun, where the Sun would be if you rotated the photograph 180 degrees around the center of the photograph. This is the case for both photographs where the effect appears. The apparent motion of the effect is caused by the Sun being in a different area of the photograph. The effect moves toward the Sun as the Sun moves toward the center of the photograph. Close examination of the first photograph, which supposedly didn't capture the 'object', will reveal a small red tinge in the expected area as well, although much less noticeable (You will need to zoom in to about 400% magnification in Adobe Photoshop Elements and compare the area directly opposite the Sun with the other photographs to see it well.)

I believe in UFO's, but I don't believe this is one of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holographic Monkey
The lense effects hypothesis makes the most sense. That is what you would expect when taking shots of the sun or moon. Also, the witnesses didn't see anything unusual, it only showed up on film

I believe in UFO's, but I don't believe this is one of them.

Thanks, Monkey and everybody else for your input. I guess I need to bone up on my photography, again. Still, all three photos were taken within a couple minutes of each other and the sun doesn't move that fast...Oh well, back on the trail, the games afoot!

Thanks guys,

Lightseeker

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You only need to change the angle or position of a camera the slightest bit to have the lensflare be in a totaly different place.

If you want to experiment with lensflares, angles to get them and stuff like that, I would suggest you install some game that has outdoor scenery with a high strong sun. Most of these games have great lensflare simulations in them.

Same goes for corona effects on camera's.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its probably those Friggin Palestinian Terrorists - they have something to do with this!

top topics

join