It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of the hot air balloon UfO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Beware of the UFO hot air balloon. Must make sure not to miss-identify this

as a real UFO (alien Space Craft) cause if you do, you will forever have

the "Loser" Label marked your forehead.

www.overflite.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip?

I've made those things before, they're really cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm....so thats what that thing was...I should've known with that weird party a few blocks away...

Note to self: Must make one of those

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I read the link, but I'm skeptical of the claim that the Battle of Los Angeles was caused by fire balloons. After all, the visibility was only obstructed by smoke because of the shear amount of explosives that the Army (and possibly other branches of the military) fired at this thing. And they only did that because the first several direct hits did nothing. That doesn't sound like a balloon to me. A balloon would have been torn up by the projectile forces of artillery shells alone. Also, many shells detonated upon impacting the object, indicating that it was solid, or at least had solid elements capable of triggering at least some of the artillery shells. The fact that a few artillery shells also detonated after falling to the ground, for whatever reason, doesn't change the fact that most of them detonated on the object.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yuk. Hot Air Balloons?, sounds to me as though lack of research has possibly lead to that type of artificial UFO answer..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think Prophet Yahweh has a buddy who is an expert at this. This looks like those UFOs he calls up.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
grady , tho i agree with you profit yahweh is full of it...

i think his balloons are traditional helium balloons...
i dont think he uses hot-air balloons...

thats just my opinion tho sorry to nitpick lol

edit::: LOL Great Sig there grady two thumbs up

[edit on 24-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm skeptical of the claim that the Battle of Los Angeles was caused by fire balloons. After all, the visibility was only obstructed by smoke because of the shear amount of explosives that the Army (and possibly other branches of the military) fired at this thing. And they only did that because the first several direct hits did nothing. That doesn't sound like a balloon to me.

Couldn't have said it better.

Numerous eyewitnesses, including military personnel trained to recognize friend or foe in the sky (i.e. AAA gunnery crews), saw a large, slow moving object, that seemed invulnerable to shelling. A balloon, or balloons, would have been shredded if a shell came even nearby, let alone a direct hit. There are NO mentions in the papers the day after of even ONE SHRED of balloon debris recovered.

i think his balloons are traditional helium balloons...
i dont think he uses hot-air balloons...

My bet is that he may even use trade show mini-dirigibles if wanting to impress (such as before July 15th). For a few grand, you could have a custom made one, that you can actually control in flight... I'd agree with the traditional helium ones, such as seen in that news footage....for the sightings though.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hmmm yea ill try not to mistake it with a real ufo HEY IM NOT AN IDIOT!!! IT IS A REAL UFO DONT TRY TO TRICK ME!!!! lol

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ha, ha , ha... I told you guys that these suckers can deceive anyone. These nipple suckers thought that there was an invasion going on when they saw 70 of these lanterns which where set of for a wedding.

Who will be next?

Nipple Suckers

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Roswell was not a downed weather ballon. Witnesses reported seeing a crash field larger than a weather ballon could cause. I will never buy the ballon theory. Plus at first they reported that it was a crashed alien UFO, then retracted it.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Roswell was not a downed weather ballon. Witnesses reported seeing a crash field larger than a weather ballon could cause. I will never buy the ballon theory. Plus at first they reported that it was a crashed alien UFO, then retracted it.

Dude, don't get me wrong. I believe that what fell in Roswell was indeed an Alien aircraft. I just did this thread to warn people about these Silly looking fire balloons.

I have seen UFO in at least 12 occasions now, and am a firm believer.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Who cares!

Interesting as it may be, I wonder what the next gun the goverment will make. Or even better yet.

The next bomb.? Could be ...

Who knows, but its a damn better discussion.

Balloons, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Who cares!

Interesting as it may be, I wonder what the next gun the goverment will make. Or even better yet.

The next bomb.? Could be ...

Who knows, but its a damn better discussion.

Balloons, lol.

Your mama is going to care when she gets one of these confused with a UFO and she gets branded as a loser. Better let her know these things exist.

Nipple Sucker

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Your mama.

My mama. Is retarted. Bless her. So becareful of comments like that, not nice at all. Cabanman.

As for you....

I hope youre having fun on ats, got any probs u2me.

Enjoy your stay.

top topics

join