It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me with crop circles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Can any one here help me to understand the full stories behind cropcircles? I have hard that some people make them themselves and that some are caused by electro magnetic fields. Can anyone help me?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's the deal with crop circles...

Any one with simple geometry skills and artistic ability can do them. Supplies needed are rope, boards, and stakes (and if you got a buddy that can fly a plane or helo, that helps
)

Many will say that crop circles cannot be man made because they are "too intricate" in design...that's not true. Lots of people have demonstrated how to make brilliantly designed crop circles. Some will talk about the electro magnetic fields in the circles. Or that the stalks are bent a certain way that is only explained by alien builders. Those are also misconceptions.

Search for yourself. But, in the end, I think you'll see that the phenomenon is simply just man's gift to the farm industry

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
After looking into it myself, I am still undecided that they are all manmade. The experts like Colin Andrews say that 80% are manmade and 20% real. His book "Crop Circles Signs of Contact" is pretty good. Acording to Colin, the real ones are made from a terrestrial entity within the Earth, and not made from ET's.

I think there is a natural phenomenon that can create them, but is very rare and the formations are only single circles and not the elaborate designs.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
speight89,

Here is a good ATS Crop Circle thread. There's many more if you click search in the icon bar at the top of the page.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There are several consulting companies that that will make crop circles for a fee (movies, commercials, ads, hoaxes, etc).

According to the Discovery channel, there is a professor in the UK that developed software that will give step-by-step instructions on how to make a crop circle out of any design you enter. Reportedly has not found a design yet that couldn't be replicated by people on the ground.

top topics

join