It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the U.S Goverment unleash Millions of Clone Soilders Against the American People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

But after all, every product of imagination has become physical to he whom created it.

It this were true, I would be in bed with 3 short, hot, beautiful blondes right now making babies. After all, It's what's in my imagination 24/7

Yes we all know, creating an army one million clones is possible, if not now it will be in the future. But that is not the issue. The issue is if it is practical or not. It's not.

Also logistically speaking it could not be done at the present time.
Where would they find one million wombs to impregnate?
And that's assuming that all are successful.

There are many more questions that need to be answered...many more.

[edit on 18/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You won't believe it!!!

I just wanted to update everyone who has been contributing to this thread. I was very, very skeptical of the 'under the rock theory', that is, until TODAY!

I mentioned before that I have lizards in my backyard. No big deal right? Well today, I decided to take 2ndseeds advice and look under one. Holy crap!!! There were like 3 lizards, but not just ANY lizards. One of them looked really mean and started giving me the eye. The other two ran over and closed the door to what looked like a secret entrance! The WEIRD part is right after that, I opened my eyes and I was laying in my living room!!!

What do you guys think it is? Do you think ALIENS came and abducted me? Or maybe it was the MIB with one of those handy red-light-in-the-eyes things that erases your memory. But if that's the case, then why did I remember the secret entrance? And most of all, why did I remember that SCARRRRRRY lizard?? You should have seen him....all looking at me and everything. I'm going to have nightmares!

[EDIT]: I will post some pictures 'as soon as my camera is working again'

[edit on 18-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

But after all, every product of imagination has become physical to he whom created it.

It this were true, I would be in bed with 3 short, hot, beautiful blondes right now making babies. After all, It's what's in my imagination 24/7

Yes we all know, creating an army one million clones is possible, if not now it will be in the future. But that is not the issue. The issue is if it is practical or not. It's not.

Also logistically speaking it could not be done at the present time.
Where would they find one million wombs to impregnate?
And that's assuming that all are successful.

There are many more questions that need to be answered...many more.

[edit on 18/6/2005 by SportyMB]

For starters I love your signature....
But if you wanted them babes badly you can imagine a proper stragedy in how to gain their attention!!!!

And then move on with the baby makin'....

YOu don't need human wombs there is billionsof unexpecting Animal host that can be used to breed the clones....Did I not mention those chupacabras earlier in this thread????

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   

In WWII there is good evidence to suggest that President Roosevelt was replaced by a rather poor double in the last year of his "reign".

There is a difference between a body double and a clone...you know that right?

This mostly human, one-millionth-part cow clone was destroyed after a few days. This research was kept secret for several years

one-millionth part cow huh? is that right? Oh really

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sorry, forgot to mention: I also saw a chupacabra.

[EDIT]: Sorry all, the MIB just called me. It went something like this:

b2r: ahoy, ahoy
mib: the chupacabra, it's gotta go.
b2r: go where?
mib: do you know who you are speaking to?
b2r: aliens, right?!
mib: no, the mib. look, it's gotta go
b2r: alright, but im not going to see your next movie

and so, folks, the picture has been removed. it was scarrrrrrry too!

[edit on 18-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

In WWII there is good evidence to suggest that President Roosevelt was replaced by a rather poor double in the last year of his "reign".

There is a difference between a body double and a clone...you know that right?

Thats just it!!!! If man was scared to get knocked off or threaten wouldn't a clone be a safer solution than facing the threat?

So if people fight against a Military draft, "hey' Mr. President dont worry, we have an Army of one minded Clones"

You see there is a big potential in this scenario, and all this and that about Alien invasions and NWO, Clones can just be part of the whole plot.

Imagine one (Clone of Bush) was in your residence and you captured it, you question it and it saids nothing. Next you get his hand on your window ledge and slam it on his hand, Ouch!!! Still he doesn't answer since he was fed pre-meditated thoughts for action what can he say?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Better watch it, or they might start cloning body doubles...

Mmmm, milk bone, but why are the -pos/+neg on the wrong sides of the design.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

What do you guys think it is? Do you think ALIENS came and abducted me?

backtoreality, I think you are correct. The LUR (lizards under rocks) abducted you and tied you down in thier secret lair underneath your backyard. It probably looked like a scene from Gullivers Travels...you know, when all the little people had Gulliver tied down...that one.

Anyways, As to why you woke up in your living room...I don't know. Perhaps the LUR have advanced technology like the MIB. Sorry I cant help you there.

For starters I love your signature.... But if you wanted them babes badly you can imagine a proper stragedy in how to gain their attention!!!!

Well, I tried a few attention getters...but Crash & Burn MAV. But for some reason they always leave after I start talkign about Chemtrails, Reptalians and Million Clone Armies.....
Why???

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hnn.us...

He was constructed in 1935 by the German Hygiene Museum in Dresden for an exhibition about genetic health that traveled to the United States. One of his clones was given to the Buffalo Museum of Science. But about 50 years later, with some belated embarrassment, the museum sent back the glass man, queasy over the company he once kept and the ideals he once represented. He even appears in a 1935 photo in Dresden, gazed at by admiring Nazi officials.

The hercules Factor

The "Hercules" Factor: Cloning humans could lead to the development of a "super race," or at least a "super class" of individuals.

If Hitler had had the power of cloning technology and enough time to grow healthy Arian specimens, there is no question he would have exploited it. Facing entire divisions of Nazi "Hercules" clones supported by legions of cloned technical geniuses would have resulted in a much more powerful army than he had. Like the rapid spread of nuclear technology, cloning technology will eventually find its way into the wrong hands

A clone by any other name

Do we have cause to fear that these things might happen? No, we have no reason to fear that these things might happen. Instead, we can rest assured that somewhere, someplace, at some time, they WILL happen. Not because the clones in question are clones, but because both we and they, us and them, ARE humans.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Imagine one (Clone of Bush) was in your residence and you captured it, you question it and it saids nothing. Next you get his hand on your window ledge and slam it on his hand, Ouch!!! Still he doesn't answer since he was fed pre-meditated thoughts for action what can he say?

Nope I cannot imagine this, and neither can his Public Relations office, though they would like to know where to find a Silent clone of Bush.
It would be a great time saver for them on fixing the many Bushisms he has spouted since getting in office.

Of course the side effect of his silence would be that he might come off as intelligent as well, and then what would we have to make fun of?

we can rest assured that somewhere, someplace, at some time, they WILL happen. Not because the clones in question are clones, but because both we and they, us and them, ARE humans.

This is too deep for me at 0700 in the morning.

[edit on 6/18/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I for one have real concerns for anyone that uses a George Lucas moneymaker as a justification for their view of a future government coup. Besides, if you read the words that scroll up in the beginning of the movies, yes the yellow ones, it clearly states that it happened long ago. Not to mention that it didn't really work, young Luke was able to turn his father and defeat the emperor and thus the clones. Now, if your vision was that the government could build a Jedi army then I think we are in real trouble.

Oh man, this is way to silly.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Damn you George Lucas for giving him these ideas.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Damn you George Lucas for giving him these ideas.

Lookingfortruth and Majestic12, you guys hit it right on the head.

What I can't seem to understand is, why don't people start posting about how ALIENS might be responsible for them finding the person of their dreams, something really bad happens and they fight, hope for the future with that person is all but lost, and then, miraculously, at the end it all works out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join