It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens have established bases on Earth. I know it sounds crazy but my friend has some kind of alien tracker system. He said that some U.F.Os came from the arctic and one headed for Greenland. I don't know if I should belive him though. Maybe he is right and the gov't is covering it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Soooo....what does this tracker look like? How does it detect the UFOs exactly? Maybe you can take a picture of it seeing as it's a friend's?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I think you're right, but he said it got messed up after we started to track U.F.Os
and he never told me what it looks like.
I think some kind of disc tracks them. He kept saying "I'm trying to read the disc"
We were on the phone, just in case you're wondering.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by spidy]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He might just be messing you about, otherwise he would have showed it to you. If it mis in is house I doubt that he would be able to get the Artic and Greenland. Think about it!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
A "UFO Tracker"??????? Come on!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i wish i never read this thread. ufo tracker? ufos are unidentified how the **** could yer friend track them. i wana slap your friend with a 14 inch long piece of meat.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As for Alien Bases yeah they have them. Underwater, Top Secret Military Bases. And as your friend dude i think hes screwwing with your mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
More and more often 'Tall Whites' and Nordic EBE types are reappearing in the Ufology world of reports.

Even going back to 1977 and the Travis Walton 6 day encounter he mentions being taken out of one small craft within a large craft (or craft within a hangar) by a tall Nordic looking Alien in a suit and clear helmet.

The picture of the white UFO taken in Norway in 2004 is quite clear and surprising in its rectangular shape. And was caught on shutter speed not visual oberservation.

And of course the Halls. What an experience he has to tell /64-67 at Indian Springs, Nevada.

There's a lot out and not all of it is phony in my opinion.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
Maybe Aliens have established bases on Earth. I know it sounds crazy but my friend has some kind of alien tracker system. He said that some U.F.Os came from the arctic and one headed for Greenland. I don't know if I should belive him though. Maybe he is right and the gov't is covering it up.

So, what you are claiming is, that if anyone went to the Arctic or Greenland we would see an alien civilisation, come on, its far too cold there!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Not that i'm saying there is civilisations of aliens running around in the arctic, but we don't know what temps the "aliens" bodys can survive. They have mastered space travel so extreme cold from say, space can be protected against with "there" tech.

Just an idea!

So, it could be believable........ Give me a minute and i'll check my UFO tracker!

Your friend wouldn't be the Prophet Y would he?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
alien bases... yes.... alien tracker.... no
i think that the alien bases are located in the north pole underwater under the ice...
find a picture of the earth see if u can find one that shows the hole in the nort pole...
if u can find it then i thing that thats the alien base not global worming or anything like that the heat from the alien base did that they are building houses and what ever so yea...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sounds utterly ridiculous to me. Unless the guy does a public demonstration of it and actually finds something, then I'm not going to even bother with this.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yea there cant be a alien tracking device its a UFO unundetified flying object u cant detect it

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight89

So, what you are claiming is, that if anyone went to the Arctic or Greenland we would see an alien civilisation, come on, its far too cold there!

they're aliens! cold? they got the gadgets or the bodies man, maybe they're melting our polar ice caps in a move to contribute to global warming and destroy earth. ok forget it.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The USN and RN travel regualrly through various paths under that Ice Shelf, and they haven't seen or identified any underwater cities or places, let alone Alien Spacecraft.

These are all false claims, and the claiments can maintain it because you and I can't afford the required research to prove it false. Such claims require they prove it, not us.

Extraodinary Claims require Exraordinary proofs, is what needs to be the requiremants for such claims.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous. UFO tracker? Please someone lock or delete! On the positive side it did have one of the funniest quotes I've read for awhile:

i wana slap your friend with a 14 inch long piece of meat.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
UFO tracking devices may exist, I go back to an old documentory I have where this group of people created their tracking system including an automatic tracking camera. The PCs were the size of a good sized closet but it was demomstrated and did capture something in the Sky.

The other tracking system is interfaced by US/Cdn Military located in Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, others are SNN and GEODSS, to name a couple of space and atmospheric surveilance and tracking radar systems.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Dude your friend was screwing around with you about the UFO tracker.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Play nice, people. Nova, I'm lookin' at you...

You, your friend, and anyone here might be interested in this thread about a piece of software for UFO researchers. It's a similar thing, but shows UFO sightings that have happened and offers a number of different viewing filters.

top topics

join