It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I understand why we hate reptilians\saurians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It was a divine plan according to some dick-head that reptilians would represent the evil polarity and humans would represent the light polarity so that our souls can spritually evolve and be with god source.Little you people realise that it is god(the supreme creator of this system) which is playing an old game of divide and rule.I bet it is a classic matrix theory and our souls are battries for god.
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
Imo our only hope is that non exiistence which we technically are as we are inside a simulation or neo saves us

[edit on 1-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Suppose the earth was colonized by various and different EBE's. There may be a political agenda involved as well. Such as certain beings will take over others. The 'Overlords' (be they current government, religious, or EBE, or a combination thereof) throw in 'spiritual ideology' to work us off our emotions, thereby molding us to conform.

With or without EBE's, this does happen. They work your emotions to side with their socio-political agendas.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Imo our only hope is that non exiistence which we technically are as we are inside a simulation or neo saves us

Isn't that just like believing in Jesus and the 2nd coming?

It has occured to me before that if one was to go along with the reptillian theory, then it could actually be for our benefit that they are interacting with us - like some spiritual/comsic/dimensional learning experience or test, that both parties are unaware of - divide and conquer as you say.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You should get more of you ideas from books. Read up on things. Seems to me all your ideas are based on movie scripts.........and YES truth can be found in fiction, but movies are just a balm to entertain the masses.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Isn't that just like believing in Jesus and the 2nd coming?

It has occured to me before that if one was to go along with the reptillian theory, then it could actually be for our benefit that they are interacting with us - like some spiritual/comsic/dimensional learning experience or test, that both parties are unaware of - divide and conquer as you say.

little do you realise that jesus was an alien.I am talking about the hindu\matrix theory in which someone outside from this simulation saves us.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

little do you realise that jesus was an alien.

If you don't mind me asking; how do you KNOW this?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It was a divine plan according to some dick-head that reptilians would represent the evil polarity and humans would represent the light polarity so that our souls can spritually evolve and be with god source.
[edit on 1-6-2005 by warthog911]

Wow, that's quite a claim. Do you mind sharing your sources?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

matrix theory in which someone outside from this simulation saves us.

Hate to burst your bubble mate, but you have been watching one too many films, the Matrix theory ios fuelled by geeks who take movies waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

non exiistence which we technically are as we are inside a simulation or neo saves us

This doesn't actually make any sense on every level, it is barely English. What are you trying to say?

Do you actually mean any of this? Or are you just posting this stuff to try and build up as many ATS points as you can?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"I bet it is a classic matrix theory and our souls are battries for god. "

maybe we should sacrifice christians to appease god, and she won't need batteries

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am talking about the hindu\matrix theory in which someone outside from this simulation saves us.

Hmmm......yea, that's it. Everything makes sense.
Now that you've explained it.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

ps:the 911 in my user id is not anti American,I love america and the number was just for attracting users to read my posts.

You gotta be kidding me........ also the whole Matrix idea thing is really lame dude I saw that movie when I was like 12 and I made fun of those kids that were thinking the same as you. Thinking that we are in the "Matrix" well then go jump off a building I wanna see the pavement bend from your manipulation. Send me the pics

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I concur with your thoughts here. To me, there are always things that do not meet the eye but are or may be there just the same.

Studying the EBE/UFO problem is more important than commenting on the its yes/no reality. Mayhaps Brazil is just for starters in putting forth at least part of their experiences, now India may talk abit more openly to its people hence hence the World..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Warthog,

It's up to us to do the saving,keep digging my friend you are very close to something that is ancient in ourselves.Your theory is not flawed its the angle that you approach it."If the darkness makes the light lighter what conclusion would you come to?"You are very close to some valuable truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If AboveTopSecret.com is an online community representing the most hard core conspiracist and paranoid individuals, then you (warthog911) my friend would proudly wear the badge of 'Top Conspiracy Theorist'. I always enjoy sticking my head in your threads to see whats going on in your head. Keep those threads coming.

You get my Way Above Top Secret for the month.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The "basis" of the Matrix movies are very simular to the "Gnostic" texts of early christianity that were found around 1945. I am not saying I believe them either way, I don't know. But I think that is what he means by the Matrix movies...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow...I am really lost here. Someone wanna fill in the blanks please?

new topics

top topics

join