It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophet Yahweh Hates Christians & The Catholic Church!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I´m really stuned by this mans abillity to show "probes" of light in the sky almost as on command. I am no great belivever on the UFO phenomena myself, but I have to say that some people start to convince me otherwise.

Well If this is not a Air-show or "secret" air-test I don´t know what to think. But I have seen that movie Truman Show and from what I get, this world is not so far behind that movie.

Necros

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Let me quote the Prophet from his websites .

ntconspiracy.com

- 9. And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
- 12. And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
- 13. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
- 15. And, he saith unto me, The waters which you saw, where the whore sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and languages.
- 18. And the woman which you saw is that great city, which rules over the kings of the earth.
ROME, ITALY!
Home Of The Catholic Church
Headquarters Of The Christian Religion

web.archive.org...://www.prophetyahweh.com/toc.htm
web.archive.org...://www.prophetyahweh.com/warning.htm

WARNING!

DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT YAHWEH,
HIS PLAN FOR ETERNAL LIFE, AND HIS SPACESHIPS OR UFOS!

All the gods, of the earth, are idols that damns the souls of all who worship them.
And, all religions, on earth, are nothing but lies used by the devil to deceive souls.

All people who die, as worshippers of the gods, will be resurrected on "Judgement Day,"
tried, sentenced to eternal death, and cast alive into the lake of fire, where they will suffer forever!
This will happen to them because they worshipped the gods and not YAHWEH.

Within our life time, the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH
will send His Messiah, with His Angels, to destroy all the gods on earth.

After all the gods and all their religions have been destroyed,
our Messiah is going to re-establish the pure worship of YAHWEH, forever, on earth!

BE ADVISED!

This site is dedicated to the teachings of YAHWEH
and the destruction of all gods, on earth, and their religions.

Theres a recurring theme here.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by blaqmyst

Originally posted by helen670
This claim makes no sense. Have you heard Yahweh say he hates anybody? Maybe you heard something I didn't... DEBUNK the footage, not the man.
helen

I haven't talked to him personally. There is something to say ,however, about what the man is preaching to others via the net.

5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations
He is the one claiming to be a Prophet . He is the one putting this "hate" message on his site, for everyone to see. And yes I think this is Hate!!!!

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!
Mother Of All Protestant
Christian Denominations

What does the Mother of Prostitutes and the rest of the mumble jumble have to do with hate? The word prophet can also mean mean other things like "Messenger". In his mind Yahweh is GOD... so he is the Messenger of GOD thus giving the name Prophet Yahweh. Is he really a prophet.. who knows.. but I can call myself Bat Boy Crime Fighter of the Ages and I am sure the name will get twisted to some crazy religious insult.

The claim is weak.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What does the Mother of Prostitutes and the rest of the mumble jumble have to do with hate? The word prophet can also mean mean other things like "Messenger". In his mind Yahweh is GOD... so he is the Messenger of GOD thus giving the name Prophet Yahweh. Is he really a prophet.. who knows.. but I can call myself Bat Boy Crime Fighter of the Ages and I am sure the name will get twisted to some crazy religious insult.

The claim is weak.

If you can't see it , I'm sorry , but I can.
When uses words like "MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH",and "all the gods and all their religions have been destroyed",and "the teachings of YAHWEH
and the destruction of all gods, on earth, and their religions
", in direct refference to the Catholic Church and the Christian religion. Thats not an example of tolerence IMO.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The claim is weak.

If you can't see it , I'm sorry , but I can.
When uses words like "MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH",and "all the gods and all their religions have been destroyed",and "the teachings of YAHWEH
and the destruction of all gods, on earth, and their religions
", in direct refference to the Catholic Church and the Christian religion. Thats not an example of tolerence IMO.

Well allow me to bring you into my mind. I don't take this as hate, I take this as a person expressing his disagreement on religion and how the churches use religion for personal gain. If you look at alot of religions, many are one sided and very extreme. I see someone saying to forget all these religions and worship one GOD only. No matter who you believe GOD may be, he may just be saying to worship GOD only and not the religions made by man. I don't see him as preaching hate... he is saying submit to Yahweh (Hebrew word for GOD). If he was preaching hate, I don't think he would use the Most High Yahweh (GOD) in his plan of destruction.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well allow me to bring you into my mind. I don't take this as hate, I take this as a person expressing his disagreement on religion and how the churches use religion for personal gain. If you look at alot of religions, many are one sided and very extreme.
You mean like the Prophet Yahweh's religion? And his plan to personally gain from his "ability to call down UFO's"?

I see someone saying to forget all these religions and worship one GOD only. No matter who you believe GOD may be, he may just be saying to worship GOD only and not the religions made by man. I don't see him as preaching hate... he is saying submit to Yahweh (Hebrew word for GOD). If he was preaching hate, I don't think he would use the Most High Yahweh (GOD) in his plan of destruction.
Well I have pointed out that he has said exactly that.

from the Prophet Yehweh's own site.
"the teachings of YAHWEH and the destruction of all gods, on earth, and their religions."

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well allow me to bring you into my mind. I don't take this as hate, I take this as a person expressing his disagreement on religion and how the churches use religion for personal gain. If you look at alot of religions, many are one sided and very extreme.
You mean like the Prophet Yahweh's religion? And his plan to personally gain from his "ability to call down UFO's"?

I see someone saying to forget all these religions and worship one GOD only. No matter who you believe GOD may be, he may just be saying to worship GOD only and not the religions made by man. I don't see him as preaching hate... he is saying submit to Yahweh (Hebrew word for GOD). If he was preaching hate, I don't think he would use the Most High Yahweh (GOD) in his plan of destruction.
Well I have pointed out that he has said exactly that.

from the Prophet Yehweh's own site.
"the teachings of YAHWEH and the destruction of all gods, on earth, and their religions."

You claim that he is personally gaining something is not credible. We don't know if he is donating these membership fees to charity. As of his religion, what religion would that be? If you are referring to the Yisraelites than there are over 5 Million Yisraelites here in the USA and many more worldwide including myself. The teachings of Yahweh (GOD), did GOD not say worship no other GODS before me? There is only one GOD and that is Yahweh (Hearing YWH was an Alien is new to me).
I am stuck like you in all this because he is making a claim that stretches far pass anything I believe in. Please understand that true Yisraelites are GOD loving people, we make no claims that we are better than anyone, we only speak from the holy word. In my evaluation, I have not seen him say anything against any faiths, and if he did so, it is on him to support his claim.

I am waiting to see what will happen from June-July. Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm only repeating what PY has said on his websites. I haven't seen where he has said he is Yisraelite , he has said that "Yahweh's" choosen people are the Israelites , so I take it that would mean he is too.
www.iaue.tv...

Posted on another PY site iaue.tv
Welcome
Introduction To YAHWEH's Truth
- Indisputable Proof The Creator's Name Is YAHWEH!
- YAHWEH Is A Superhuman Blackman
- YAHWEH Lives On Another Planet
- YAHWEH Has Spaceships
- YAHWEH's Character
- YAHWEH's Chosen People Are The Israelites
- YAHWEH's Chosen Country Is Israel
- YAHWEH's Chosen City Is Jerusalem
- How To Receive Eternal Life From YAHWEH
- The Laws Of YAHWEH
- How To Pray To YAHWEH
- How To Worship YAHWEH
- The Yahwean Lifestyle
- YAHWEH And The Gentiles
- YAHWEH Verses The Gods Of Earth
- The Yahwean Invasion Of Earth
- The Eternal Kingdom Of YAHWEH
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter when you register so that we can notify you when new shows have been activated for you to review. Otherwise, check back often to check for new shows.

These are my personal favorites
YAHWEH Is A Superhuman Blackman
YAHWEH Lives On Another Planet
YAHWEH Has Spaceships
YAHWEH Verses The Gods Of Earth
The Yahwean Invasion Of Earth

Blaqmyst somehow I seriously doubt your religion has anything to do with PY's religion!

[edit on 1-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm only repeating what PY has said on his websites. I haven't seen where he has said he is Yisraelite , he has said that "Yahweh's" choosen people are the Israelites , so I take it that would mean he is too.
www.iaue.tv...

Posted on another PY site iaue.tv
Welcome
Introduction To YAHWEH's Truth
- Indisputable Proof The Creator's Name Is YAHWEH!
- YAHWEH Is A Superhuman Blackman
- YAHWEH Lives On Another Planet
- YAHWEH Has Spaceships
- YAHWEH's Character
- YAHWEH's Chosen People Are The Israelites
- YAHWEH's Chosen Country Is Israel
- YAHWEH's Chosen City Is Jerusalem
- How To Receive Eternal Life From YAHWEH
- The Laws Of YAHWEH
- How To Pray To YAHWEH
- How To Worship YAHWEH
- The Yahwean Lifestyle
- YAHWEH And The Gentiles
- YAHWEH Verses The Gods Of Earth
- The Yahwean Invasion Of Earth
- The Eternal Kingdom Of YAHWEH
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter when you register so that we can notify you when new shows have been activated for you to review. Otherwise, check back often to check for new shows.

These are my personal favorites
YAHWEH Is A Superhuman Blackman
YAHWEH Lives On Another Planet
YAHWEH Has Spaceships
YAHWEH Verses The Gods Of Earth
The Yahwean Invasion Of Earth

Blaqmyst somehow I seriously doubt your religion has anything to do with PY's religion!

No.. that is something far out in the left field. I think he may be trying to mix UFO's and the bible somehow. No we don't have this belief.. this belief is fabricated solely by PY. Thanks for the post.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally Posted by blaqmyst

No.. that is something far out in the left field. I think he may be trying to mix UFO's and the bible somehow. No we don't have this belief.. this belief is fabricated solely by PY. Thanks for the post.

No problem!
Hey what are Shamans for anyway?!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here is a link to the Prophet Yahweh's message
betboards.bet.com...

3. I Have Been Commanded To Go To War!

Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

PREPARE YOUR MIND TO WAR FOR THE SOULS OF ISRAEL, LIKE NO MAN BEFORE YOU.

NEITHER AFTER YOU, SHALL ANY MAN WAR GREATER THAN YOU EXCEPT FOR ENOCH AND ELIJAH, WHOM MY ANGELS SHALL BRING TO YOU, AND THE MESSIAH WHO COMES LATER.

MY MESSIAH WILL COME WITH MY ARMIES TO TAKE OVER THE EARTH AND SET MY PEOPLE BA*** UP, IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE, AS RULERS OF THE WORLD FROM WHENCE THEY FELL.

AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEM FOREVER.

YOUR DAY IS GREAT SO PREPARE FOR WAR.

5. I Must Build Two Great Temples for YAHWEH

TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL.

AT EACH ONE, BUILD A MAGNIFICENT TEMPLE FOR MY NAME.

CONSTRUCT HIGHWAYS BA*** INTO THOSE AREAS SO EVERYTHING NEEDED, TO BUILD THE TEMPLES, CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE REMOTE PLACES WHERE THEY WILL BE BUILT.

PREPARE A PLACE FOR MY ANGELS TO START PUBIC LANDINGS AT EACH TEMPLE.

RACE RIOTS WILL BE EVERY WHERE, AND MY PEOPLE WILL BE SLAUGHTERED IN THE STREETS BECAUSE OF THE GENTILES SEEKING TO KILL THEM ALL OFF WHEN THERE’S NO POLICEMEN TO PROTECT THEM ANYMORE.

MANY OF THOSE THE GENTILES DIDN’T KILL, WILL BE KILLED BY GANGS, SI***NESS, DISEASE, OUT BREAKS AND PLAGUES BECAUSE OF THE LA*** OF SANITATION.

. I Must Plan For Our National Deliverance

DRAW UP THE PLANS FOR THE ORDERLY RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE BA*** IN THEIR LAND.

THIS WAY, THEIR RETURN WILL BE GLORIOUS BEFORE THE EYES OF THE HEATHEN.

ALSO, PLAN FOR THE ISRAELITE NATION TO RECEIVE ALL MANNER OF GOODS FROM THE GENTILES, IN GREAT ABUNDANCE, AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN RESETTLED IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

MY PEOPLE WILL HAVE ALL THEY NEED TO SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY, IN THEIR LAND, UNTIL THE MESSIAH COMES.

THERE WILL BE GREAT REJOICING, AND COMFORT, FOR THEM, IN THEIR LAND, UNTIL I SEND MY MESSIAH TO SET THEM BA*** UP IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS RULERS OF THE WORLD.

Theres plenty more where that came from.

Special thanks to Kellter for finding this url

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Here is a link to the Prophet Yahweh's message
betboards.bet.com...

3. I Have Been Commanded To Go To War!

PREPARE YOUR MIND TO WAR FOR THE SOULS OF ISRAEL, LIKE NO MAN BEFORE YOU.

NEITHER AFTER YOU, SHALL ANY MAN WAR GREATER THAN YOU EXCEPT FOR ENOCH AND ELIJAH, WHOM MY ANGELS SHALL BRING TO YOU, AND THE MESSIAH WHO COMES LATER.

MY MESSIAH WILL COME WITH MY ARMIES TO TAKE OVER THE EARTH AND SET MY PEOPLE BA*** UP, IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE, AS RULERS OF THE WORLD FROM WHENCE THEY FELL.

AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEM FOREVER.

YOUR DAY IS GREAT SO PREPARE FOR WAR.

5. I Must Build Two Great Temples for YAHWEH

TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL.

AT EACH ONE, BUILD A MAGNIFICENT TEMPLE FOR MY NAME.

CONSTRUCT HIGHWAYS BA*** INTO THOSE AREAS SO EVERYTHING NEEDED, TO BUILD THE TEMPLES, CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE REMOTE PLACES WHERE THEY WILL BE BUILT.

PREPARE A PLACE FOR MY ANGELS TO START PUBIC LANDINGS AT EACH TEMPLE.

RACE RIOTS WILL BE EVERY WHERE, AND MY PEOPLE WILL BE SLAUGHTERED IN THE STREETS BECAUSE OF THE GENTILES SEEKING TO KILL THEM ALL OFF WHEN THERE’S NO POLICEMEN TO PROTECT THEM ANYMORE.

MANY OF THOSE THE GENTILES DIDN’T KILL, WILL BE KILLED BY GANGS, SI***NESS, DISEASE, OUT BREAKS AND PLAGUES BECAUSE OF THE LA*** OF SANITATION.

. I Must Plan For Our National Deliverance

DRAW UP THE PLANS FOR THE ORDERLY RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ISRAELITE PEOPLE BA*** IN THEIR LAND.

THIS WAY, THEIR RETURN WILL BE GLORIOUS BEFORE THE EYES OF THE HEATHEN.

ALSO, PLAN FOR THE ISRAELITE NATION TO RECEIVE ALL MANNER OF GOODS FROM THE GENTILES, IN GREAT ABUNDANCE, AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN RESETTLED IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

MY PEOPLE WILL HAVE ALL THEY NEED TO SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY, IN THEIR LAND, UNTIL THE MESSIAH COMES.

THERE WILL BE GREAT REJOICING, AND COMFORT, FOR THEM, IN THEIR LAND, UNTIL I SEND MY MESSIAH TO SET THEM BA*** UP IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS RULERS OF THE WORLD.

Theres plenty more where that came from.

Special thanks to Kellter for finding this url

Wow..... can you say major issues.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow..... can you say major issues.

Yeah! I think he's off his rocker!

I've listened to the man several times in the last week , he seems like an alright guy, but he's not presenting himself, in public, the way he's presenting himself on his web sites. (yet?)

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
In another thread about this so called''Prophet''......he claims that he is not a 'false prophet' ......so why does he HATE.......hate comes from the devil and the devil the Old Serpant is called a liar........Was a LIER from the beginning and out to deceive the whole world.

I.X
helen

Ummm.... you need to study the history of Satan the Devil.

1. Only recently was he known as "the liar". Satan is from a middle eastern word Shaitan which means liar. When the Bible was taken to Europe by the Romans, the Europeans hated the middle easterners. They decided to use a middle eastern word for the main badguy of the Bible.

2. It was after Adam and Eve got the god of the Bible mad at them, that the main bad guy of the Bible became known as "Satan" (liar, the liar) and "Devil" (man killer, man slayer).

3. It was after the War In Heaven that the main badguy of the Bible became known as "the serpent" (and other synonyms like dragon, fiery serpent, on and on.) The War In Heaven happend looong before Adam and Even were made.

4. Before the War In Heaven, the main badguy of the Bible was a goodguy. He was known as the Son of Dawn.

Which means the main badguy of the Bible wasn't a liar from the beginning. He was a good guy for who knows how long. Millions, billions, trillions, of years before he fought Yahweh. In fact, he was Yahweh's greatest creation ever. Yahweh made him tooo perfect which led to his downfall. Did you know the Bible has the entire biography of the Son of Dawn covering the time from when he was a good guy all the way to when he became a badguy? And its not in Genesis either.

Adam and Eve was at minimum the 2nd time around that Yahweh re-made Humans, and Eden. (The Bible leaves open the possibility that there could've been more times. But it lists for a fact only two times that humans were created.) The Bible bluntly states that Humans lived on Earth millions, billions, (trillions?) of years before Adam and Eve were made. Adam and Eve was the 2nd time around.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Adam and Eve was at minimum the 2nd time around that Yahweh re-made Humans, and Eden. (The Bible leaves open the possibility that there could've been more times. But it lists for a fact only two times that humans were created.) The Bible bluntly states that Humans lived on Earth millions, billions, (trillions?) of years before Adam and Eve were made. Adam and Eve was the 2nd time around.

OpenSecret where in the Bible does it say this ? I've read the bible , and I've never heard that before.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join