It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is great, no way this guy should be arrested... please keep an open mind about this story and why its posted in Aliens and UFO's... wait till the end...

ASHLAND The Ashland Police Department apparently sank some boaters' plot to swipe scrap metal from a riverside recycler Thursday.

The escapade started about 1 p.m., with reports of a boat next to Mansbach Metal Co.'s Ohio River shoreline, said Capt. Todd Kelley.

A Mansbach person watched the boat and its three occupants from the Ohio side of the river, while officers waited at the 15th Street boat ramp, where they later arrested two men for receiving stolen property, Kelley said.

Another man, identified as Ronnie Hicks, jumped out of the boat and swam to the Ohio shore where officers lost sight of him; then bridge workers later spotted him under the 12th Street bridge, Kelley said.

www.dailyindependent.com...

As police talked with Hicks, still dripping from his swim, near the 7th Street floodwall entrance that afternoon, he said he didn't remember being on a boat at Mansbach.

But, Hicks did offer an explanation for being in the river.

"Aliens dropped me in the river," he said. "I had no choice."

Police did not arrest Hicks, but he was taken to King's Daughters Medical Center on an "involuntary hospitalization" order, Kelley said.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hmmmm, I can't read the full article (requires username and pw), but if they saw him jump in the river, how can he say he got dropped in by aliens?

I may be missing something here, though.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
argghhh... I keep forgetting that you have to sign up to read the full articles... sorry...

basically the guy is claiming that aliens dropped him in the river that he was never in the boat that was stealing metal...

and yes I agree.... they wathced him swimming from the boat...

aliens...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How did they know it was a boat? Bwahahaha

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
funny
you notice they took him to mental health care services.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
basically the guy is claiming that aliens dropped him in the river that he was never in the boat that was stealing metal...

and yes I agree.... they wathced him swimming from the boat...

aliens...

Either his silly story to get out of trouble backfired horribly, or he might belong in mental care if he believes his own story to be true, given he was seen jumping out of the boat.

Or, alternatively, the aliens masked their ship as a boat, and threw him out

[edit on 27-5-2005 by parrhesia]

new topics

top topics

join