It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hail!

So has anybody nonimated anyone for the Council seat that covers this Forum? I have to admit if I had been here a little longer I would be after it myself but as it is I was wondering who might be under consideration.

Since this is somewhat political it would seem to be it would be best for those who mostly frequent this forum to have one of our very best in the Council seat.

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dunno, that Atomix guy certainly knows what he's doing!
I'd encourage you all to vote for him!

Atomix: A better future today!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Alexander....i have voted for you

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
Alexander....i have voted for you

Thats all very well and good but what about At
mix? Progress is his middle name!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The only person for this forum that really comes to mind for me is Gazrok, but I don't know if we can nominate Moderators for this...

[edit on 20-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
mpeake,

I think you are just a bit unfair...Gazrock is not the only one.And btw,i don't think you can vote moderators,because i wanted to vote Gazrock also.
Atomix...if you bribe me,i will consider changing my vote
..after all,if we want to mimick here the real "way" of electing people,you might interest me somehow
.I work on coffee and nicotine

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why thank you Bursuc, but I am sure there are others here who have a much better chance than I.

I think the idea is to create a new layer of support here, and the Moderators are already contributing quite a bit.

HAL9000 would be someone who might be good at this particular little task.

The whole concept of a Council could be a very good thing. Whenever you get this many people together it opens up all sorts of possibilities. I would love to perhaps end up seeing some sort of knowledge-base here, perhaps one that reflects the unique views of different. If you could see history and events along any one of a dozen different perspectives, and even compare and contrast the two it might be useful.

I am only guessing at the exact role the Council may take, but since I have been involved in many similar things, usually as an originator, I know such a thing can be both interesting and useful.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Alexander Tau]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I did not think I would make the primary which is somewhat good since at the moment I am in Jamaica on my Honeymoon. Back in a few more days.

Good luck to all the candidates!

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think the idea is to create a new layer of support here, and the Moderators are already contributing quite a bit.

Bingo.

However, seems SO and the others were content to leave me as a candidate by request...(not my request...
)

Still, didn't want to go here, but my personal vote was for mpeake...though it was tough, as at least 5 others immediately came to mind during the nomination process (most of which eventually ended up as candidates in other areas at least anyhow...)

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks bud! I'm truly honered, and shocked to even be on the list!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
HAL9000 would be someone who might be good at this particular little task.

I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like on ATS. Plus the council member will be covering other forums that I am not up to date on.

I had already voted for Gazrok before I saw him asking for us to vote for someone else. He does enough for the forum already and could probably use some help. I think all that were nominated would do fine. Looking forward to the campaign, should be fun.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like on ATS.

Join the club.

I'm actually really glad with the nominations. The X forums have a lot of great members in them, great to see so many of them were picked.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My vote is for sale!
Anyone?

new topics

top topics

join