It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geez, don't you ever tire?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Indigo_Child,

When grass roots or collective action is discussed around here it is censored.

When possible borderline illegal activity is discussed around the Alien forum - it too is immediately censored.

I have seen this time and time agin in this Alien forum - all tho not everywhere on ATS...

And since the government is abusing classified status at will now, isn't even discussing promoting Disclosue a borderline illegal activity already?

As far as

Global warming
Spiritual development
Corrupt government
Poverty and unemployment

being more important than disclosure, many people like myself and Dr. Greer believe that these other issues are a by product of Non Disclosure.

Once the Govt.'s of the world began to sytematically hide the reality of alien visitation from their citizenry, they began to become irreversably corrupt and viscous - down to their very core.

I truly believe it was that immoral act that has led the modern world down the slippery slope to where we are today.

Everyone realizes that things don't add up. That are level of technological advancement is being artifically supressed. That limited resources are being illogically distributed.

You don't have to be John Nash to realize that someone is playing a game with us and that we are not all optimizing our potential.

I expect you will continue to ignore my posts as you have the last few days but this is the plain truth - if you choose to ignore it and its implications then it is no wonder that you find the discussions here so fruitless and without merit.

I however refuse to captiulate just because it s the path of least resistance.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When theres a tv show on i dont like i switch channels, not sit whingeing at the tv or write to the producers to say its just like a show on years ago
lol u almost sound depressed over it, move on!!! Or start a thread about new ideas u have and likeminded people will discuss it with u, hey i might even join in but if its not something im into i'll maybe skip it eh?

I honestly dont see what the point of this thread was, go hit a punchbag for 30 min, its a better release of tension.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join