It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Missing Space Craft In Alien Labs????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So many of our space craft have just stopped transmitting, never to be heard from again. A probe with all our latest tech on board would be very valuable to any other race that wanted to know more about the people that sent it. I know many failures can be explained, but are there lost space craft that can't be explained???? Any link would be helpful, because I'd like to look into this a bit further.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Other than several instances of probes vanishing around Mars (most recently the Beagle), I am not aware of any vanishing space probes. Which ones in particular are you referring to? If you mean the various Mars probes, I think it's safe to say there's no intelligent life on Mars, though there may be microscopic life forms, but there is no hard evidence even of that yet, that I am aware of. If you could name a few probes in particular, so that we had somewhere to start looking, that would be extremely helpful.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
"Mars Probe Stays Silent" news.bbc.co.uk... But this probe has just been found? news.bbc.co.uk... Can you point me towards any that have vanished in some strange way or any that can't be explained. I'd just like to look into these a bit more.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
So many of our space craft have just stopped transmitting, never to be heard from again. A probe with all our latest tech on board would be very valuable to any other race that wanted to know more about the people that sent it. I know many failures can be explained, but are there lost space craft that can't be explained???? Any link would be helpful, because I'd like to look into this a bit further.

Old post of mine about that russian probe disappearing around Phobos... The thread contains some links as well that you could find useful... But now, I don't really understand why you say "so many of our space crafts"... I can't really think of dozens of them!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As far as I recall, none have really 'vanished' as such. Anything that dissappeared was surely attributed to "Oh, snap, I'm in space." The weirdest thing was probably the voyager probe feeling disturbances in gravity way out at 90AU or so, but I've not heard of anything simply missing for mysterious reasons. Space is, after all, very dangerous, especially if you're inanimate.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
As far as I recall, none have really 'vanished' as such. Anything that dissappeared was surely attributed to "Oh, snap, I'm in space." The weirdest thing was probably the voyager probe feeling disturbances in gravity way out at 90AU or so, but I've not heard of anything simply missing for mysterious reasons. Space is, after all, very dangerous, especially if you're inanimate.

Yeah, I remember reading that about Voyager II recently. Did they ever figure out what was up with that, or are they still investigating?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Voyager II won't be discovered again for another four-hundred years. At that point Starfleet will discover that it has become self-aware and changed its name to V-Ger

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darwinman1
Voyager II won't be discovered again for another four-hundred years. At that point Starfleet will discover that it has become self-aware and changed its name to V-Ger

I'll only be responding to my creator.

No joke, there are "mysterious" losts, unexplained ones at least.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I can't quite recall, but I think it was just some funky gravity. Nothing specific at all. Right now all I'm finding from google is gravity lensing and Star Trek Voyager stuff.

Oh, and darwinman, you're wrong. It'll be l33tV0y4g3r.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't think they are in "alien labs", but what i am sure of is that all the probes and things we send in space are monitored by extraterrestrials (like all on our planet btw).

I read that opportunity is enlized in mars sand. Maybe we'll have a little help to bring it up...

[edit on 8/5/2005 by Musclor]

new topics

top topics

join