It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot in Idaho-Pic Included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

here's a pic from the coast to coast site. The first thing that comes to my mind when I first saw this pic was....A GIANT MUPPET...A Giant Muppet that Jim Henson Created or a Rejected George Lucas Chewbacca Costume.

Anyway, just wanted to share and get everyone's feedback since everyone loved the other bigfoot "big balls" pic/thread i posted.

This photo was taken with a hidden camera at Moyie Springs, Northern Idaho. The owner of property noticed foot tracks some weeks earlier and set camera up in tree along path of tracks. This picture was taken from that camera mounted in the tree. It seems that the Bigfoot took a bite of the red fir tree bark. In the original that I have you can clearly see a piece of bark in the air. I circled the bark in the photo.

This is the only close up photo of Bigfoot that I have ever seen. Very large body and face. The original shows the face and teeth in great detail. Very large mouth and teeth. Not sure of the date. I was told a few years ago. There have been many sighting of Bigfoot in the Northern Idaho area near the Canadian border. Very rugged landscape with many mountains.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by enrage]

[edit on 4-5-2005 by enrage]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Woaw, funny picture! lol

But I say fake, probably from a movie. For instance, look at its fingers.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i gotta say, it would be great if we could get pictures that clear, but it really does look fake

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
that is the fattest ape thing i have ever seen

look at its forearm !!! lol

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

top topics

join