It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My view on the alien phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here's my view on the alien phenomenon and you can disagree with me if you wish. I firmly belive we are not alone in the universe. With the billion or so planets in our universe it wouldn't make any sense for us to be the only planet with intelligent life. I believe we have been visited and that their technology is greater than ours. Why? Our planet may be very young next to alot of the other planets out there. I've seen too much evidence for it to be all a hoax here on earth.

Is the goverment cooperating with aliens? I firmly believe that.

Why are they keeping it a secret? To avoid mass panic if the word got out.

Do they care what we think? Absolutely not.

For those of you who don't believe, you need to have a more opened mind. The government wants you to believe it's all a hoax so you won't know the truth. For those of you who are skeptics go out and buy "The UFO Anthology Delux CD" presented by Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean who I believe is an honest person who's seen the evidence. I think are taxes are being wasted because the government is planning something HUGE with aliens in our near future and I have a feeling it's not good. We will be taxed more and more every year until we are broke and we become slaves to the NWO and the greys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"We must stop thinking of ourselves as Catholics, Jews and Prodestants and start thinking of ourselves as one spceices." - Sergeant Major Robert Dean

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I agree with you in general, however I don't think they hide it for us because they are afraid of mass panic but more because of religions. Imagine what a huge disaster that will be if it becomes true that God is not what we always thought he, she or it was. And that's not because of panic, but worse than that.

So maybe the NWO is all about making humans ready for the "revelation"

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Unless.. if it is true that aliens dont exist or haven't contacted us?

Right now, there are no evidences they exist it is only speculation.
It is all one pointless speculation...
I believe it would be impossible to keep secret that aliens visited us, it would get out..

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I believe it would be impossible to keep secret that aliens visited us, it would get out..

There is plenty of evidence...video, photos, eyewitness accounts (including deathbed confessions, of those involved in coverups), crash debris, and numerous government documentation of the coverup.

You're right, it is impossible...that's why so many have come forward with their stories. The secret has been out, it's just that nobody believes them...until someone is able to sneak out with a body....and even that would likely not be too hard to discredit/sub with a dummy, etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Megaquad, name me 1 good reason why man never went to the moon again and why NASA never made a "new" space shuttle design. ( And no, it's not because of the costs if that's your answer)

Like I say many times, just investigate known events and you'll see that many things aren't right... though you'd never think of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

I suggest you buy "The UFO Anthology Deluxe CD" for the PC. That is the one true thing that keeps me a firm believer.

------------------------------------------------------

"After all I've seen and experienced, I refuse to believe that it's NOT true!" - Agent Fox Mulder

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One of the standard Skeptics' arguments that I find comical is the "This is too big to cover up" dismissal of the UFO phenomenon. Of course it's too big to cover up!! That's why we know about it. If "they" had truly covered up these crashes and whatever, there wouldn't be people talking about them.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Or maybe it's so big they don't even need to cover it up. Once UFO's and Aliens became household 'myths', why would they really even bother covering up any insignificant leaks of information or even confessions... they can just say "you all KNOW aliens don't exist, why do you believe this guy?".

Fox, I'd like to know more about this video, can you give us some links to screenshots from it or of clips from it. Any links on bios about Sergeant Major Robert Dean that you believe are informative?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Or maybe it's so big they don't even need to cover it up. Once UFO's and Aliens became household 'myths', why would they really even bother covering up any insignificant leaks of information or even confessions... they can just say "you all KNOW aliens don't exist, why do you believe this guy?".

Fox, I'd like to know more about this video, can you give us some links to screenshots from it or of clips from it. Any links on bios about Sergeant Major Robert Dean that you believe are informative?

You bet! Here they are:

4dreamland.com...

www.4dreamland.com...

www.4dreamland.com...

www.amazon.com...=1059433349/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-5419501-7855000?v=glance&s=software&n=507846 (This is the one I bought)

I hope this helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"After all I've seen and experienced, I refuse to believe that it's NOT true!" - Agent Fox Mulder

join