It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on Mother Earth is this thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I found this pic in a random post to the website www.4chan.org , it's long been archived by now, but the poster said something about it having been washed ashore in the tsunami.
Has anyone seen this before, and know of any sites with biological analyses of it, or at least SOMETHING?
This is really freaking me out, because if it's not a mutated pigeon, what IS it? A sauropod? A draco? I'm lost....

www.imagedump.com...

[edit on 30-4-2005 by nrky]

JAK

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It has been posted before, it is reputedly the work of an artist called Charlie White.

Here's one thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awsome pic though isn't it.

Jack

[edit on 30/4/05 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is a link that was in a recent thread about Zombism in Cambodia

Ineresting read

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
rick_y_2, your link was to a BBC news story......are they presenting the zombie story as serious news???? And using a picture of a 'fake' monster to back it up? I thought BBC was more credible than that?

The head is shown here in a gallery of White's work....from 1999.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick_y_2
Here is a link that was in a recent thread about Zombism in Cambodia

Ineresting read

this is a hoax...

like the tupac is still alive one...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It was a good hoax. There are a few posts on there about it. It was first presented as the chupacabra I believe. The guy deserves to be in Hollywood with that kind of talent.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes i know it was from a news story and i know it was a hoax i was just referring nrky to the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
whatever it is ... im gald its dead !...lol

and if that is ArtWork well... i guess each one of us has a definition of Art... hehehe ... to me its "Freaky Work"... still interesting ...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The date on that BBC article should give it away...

And what a piece of work that head is...

That guy should be in Hollywood!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Okay, from a conspirator's perspective: (Don't BELIEVE any of this, just try to prove me wrong, for argument's sake ^_^ )
This monster is real, and really did wash ashore in the tsunami, as it is the head of one of the beings that live in the underworld, in the immense cave system under the indian ocean where the 'reptilloids' and the 'grey aliens' live. The earthquake that caused the tsunami was actually a seizmic attack on one of the caves, that caused it to collapse, killing millions of its' inhabitants, some of which have washed ashore, and the forces behind the scenes have been working very hard to make sure that it is covered up and cleaned up.
Has anybody actually seen any photos of this thing BEFORE the date of the tsunami, or are you just trusting the archive dates of the websites that you find with pictures of this monster? How do you know that the artist really made this, or if he isn't just another placeman, put there to help support the coverup? He would need evidence of his ability to replicate the monster's head, as well as 'testimony' from the people in the photo, to back it up, in order to give strength to the lie, and make people believe it.

I love a good conspiracy theory, now get to work and CONSPIRACIZE already!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes...this thing has been around YEARS before the tsunami even happened. The guy told everyone that it was just artwork. I've even seen tons of posts on this site about it.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WyrdeOne is right.....the BBC article says it was last updated on April 1.

My question is: Is it areal BBC news site that is pulling an April Fools prank or is the whole site a prank.....and not actually from the BBC people at all?

I would be suprised to see the BBC risk their credibility on such a 'quickie' for April fools day.....tho someone with in their ranks might have thought it was worth the risk. Anyone ever see a retraction???

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
there is already a disscusion on this picture

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Bumping an old thread of mine...

Given the claim of artistry and artificiality as the origin of the head in this picture, is it possible that Charlie White is actually a disinformation expert working for the people that would want to confuse the general public about the origin of this thing?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Are you saying we are dealing with a switch and bait, a cover to avoid mass hysteria or known mutant testing or some other BS perpetuated by whatever government, mercury in the water, perhaps?

I would like to think it’s just a make-up artists’ / creature F/X dream creation.

However, I have heard tell that it was supposed to be a captured, and an obviously very dead, Chupacabra. In reality, however, (if we were to say for sure) the second scenario it is more likely which is that it was ultimately a hoax involving the Chupa. And the thing is, sadly enough, a beheaded, skinned dog.

Any way you look at it it’s seriously disturbing.

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The picture reminds of a monster from a video game.. it could be the Unreal game.. but im not sure where ive seen it..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Darn,

Thats what nightmares are made out of.

If no governments have sent in the MIB's for it, it must be a fake.

Wig

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
WyrdeOne is right.....the BBC article says it was last updated on April 1.

My question is: Is it areal BBC news site that is pulling an April Fools prank or is the whole site a prank.....and not actually from the BBC people at all?

I would be suprised to see the BBC risk their credibility on such a 'quickie' for April fools day.....tho someone with in their ranks might have thought it was worth the risk. Anyone ever see a retraction???

My comment on the "BBC" page, the BBC have done april fools stories quite often. But this particular story is not on the BBC server (IMO) and searching for it from within the BBC site turns up nothing.

It could be a complete hoax (i.e. not BBC) or it could have been an actual BBC hoax which they have now deleted but someone decided to save for posterity.

join