It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAIL DISCUSSION...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This just in from another source...

A meeting has taken place recently between an investigative
researcher and a well placed military source. The identity of both
parties is to be protected. The source has intimate knowledge of at
least one aspect of the aerosol operations, and confirms the
following:

1. The operation is a joint project between the Pentagon and the
pharmaceutical industry.

2. The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes
on unsuspecting populations. It was stated that SARS is a failure as
the expected rate of mortality was intended to be 80%.

3. The pharmaceutical industry is making trillions on medications
designed to treat both fatal and non-fatal diseases given to
populations.

4. The bacteria and viruses are freeze-dried and then placed on small
surgical strings for release.

5. The metals released along with the diseases heat up from the sun,
creating a perfect environment for the bacteria and viruses to thrive
in the air supply.

6. Most countries being sprayed are unaware of the activities and
they have not consented to the activities. He states that commercial
aircraft flying are one of the delivery systems.

7. Most of the "players" are old friends and business partners of the
senior Bush.

8. The ultimate goal is the control of all populations through
directed and accurate spraying of drugs, diseases, etc.

9. People who have tried to reveal the truth have been imprisoned and
killed.

10. This is the most dangerous and dark time that I have experienced
in all of my years of serving this country.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Looking for a linky, linky, linky.

Hong Kong/China/SE-Asia have the worst sanitation standards of all the world. If you're looking for a breeding ground for new virusses and stuff, that's the right place. Also the large density of livestock in close proximity makes it possible for virusses to migrate from species to species. If a virus mutates correctly in that process or shortly thereafter, its effect can be devastating.
So I will not believe any conspiracy theory stating that SARS was conceived by Rumsfeld's Evil Boys Network or some other governmental agancy for that matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have asked for a chemtrail forum on this board but everybody said chemtrails are nonsense....guys you gotta question everything. You can find a lot of stuff and information in the net, just do a google search.

This page has some good scientific information about chemtrails:

www.carnicom.com...

JUst check it out and tell me what you think

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.carnicom.com...

chemtrails mentioned in the space preservation act of 2001?

Not mentioned in the one of 2002

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Have you guys considered kerosine dumping?? I would think that is sort of normal for any aircraft that has too much gas left over??(I wouldn't know, I'm no expert on aircraft procedures)

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe in chemtrails....they happen over my house a lot...I actually see them do this....they do this on a clear day...and the next day is like cloudy...and also I feel weird when they do this like all sleepy....

But this whole thing is really a scary! I mean I knew it was coming....but this...this is so wrong!

And the part about"The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes" thing....that is really, really creepy! But I think that this coincides with the Isolation treatment center that will open in Pittsburgh (here's the thread) Because that thing just popped out of nowhere...and they aren't running anything on the local news either!

So my guess is they will use those diseases against big cities (Pitt., NY., Chicago, ETC.) that is a prime place to "Test" such a thing...on a busy city....But thats just my opinion on it....

BTW, StalkingPanther, I agree with the chemtrail forum Idea

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I agree, we do indeed need a chemtrail forum!

Well, current information points to chemtrails being used in tandem with HAARP. Here is some interesting information regarding that use.

In previous years, Coastal Post writers have tackled the issue of HAARP, (High Frequency Active Aural Research Project), a research project undertaken jointly by the US military and various corporations (currently Raytheon). The project involves "over the horizon" radar applications. It also holds the ability of acting as an earth tomography instrument. Besides these activities, some observers believe that HAARP is behind the mysterious (and officially denied) "chemtrails."

Unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.

Critics claim that this chemical porridge allows our DNA to be infiltrated and re-arranged, without our consent. So the activity could be acting like a vaccination program without the consent of the population upon whom it is inflicted. Some known side effects of these chemical trails are increased cases of nosebleeds, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, and upper respiratory complaints with flu-like symptoms.

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999.

"They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release chemicals from commercial aircraft." The informant then detailed how the government agents would not answer directly any questions related to what the chemicals that would be released were, nor would they explain the actual purpose of this activity. All that was said was that this activity would be "in the public's best interest."

Also some of those who have investigated HAARP are also concerned about other applications employing microwave technology that can be used as "mind-control" weapons over civilians. In recent months, Newsweek detailed how a vending machine already exists that can send out a subliminal "audio" signal to whatever human being may be walking by it, with the suggestion that "You are thirsty now. Wouldn't you like a soda." And as this suggestion exists below the normal conscious sensory apparatus of a human, it has an extremely powerful effect. The entire experience takes place through beaming microwave energy at the hapless human.

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This article has me wondering...

www.uvairsolutions.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
here we go,

sittin' on tha beach, watching the clouds, spotted a plane, noticed it didn't have a con- nor chemtrail. mwoaha, been looking for like ten seconds at the plane, ppshshshshhs, it started leaving a trail
, after like +/- 30 seconds it stopped
, no more trail coming out of the plane, after about 5 minutes it started looking like this:

mwoahahahh, was searching for a pic that looked like the thing I saw and look what I found:

this is +/- the thing that happened, it were like 'bags hanging on the trail'

about then we had to leave because it started raining, no not because of the trail, it got cloudy.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok this may be a really stupid question and I don't know much about the altitude limits of helicopters or single engine planes but...if anyone knows anyone with a pilots license and a small plane or helicopter, would it be possible to get a sample of whatever is in the trail. I mean...if you live in an area where this happens frequently and you have access to a nearby airport would it be possible to get a to a plane quickly enough to get a sample? How quickly do these chemtrails dissipate? Anyone think this is a good idea? Stupid idea? Anyone know any amature pilots who own a plane?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Starting today, I'm keeping a chemtrail log:

helen-mouse.diaryland.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i heard that chemtrails also contain aluminum and dried blood cells. i live in boston and i usually don't see any chemtrails, but there was one time when i was at the bus station where i saw an incredible amount of chemtrails. i was lucky that i had a camera and i took a couple of pictures. i don't really have a scanner, but i'll try to get the pictures online.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
also, go to groups.yahoo.com... for a database of all the chemtrails sightings since 1999.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
2. The Pentagon wishes to test biological diseases for war purposes
on unsuspecting populations. It was stated that SARS is a failure as
the expected rate of mortality was intended to be 80%.

Show me just one credible link to prove your #2 statement. I bet you can't.

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting you mmentioend Raytheon, DR, because they make patriot missles, which was what my old unit was. I have a buddy who was a patriot missle repair person, who now works for Raytheon. Is there something I should be asking him?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Interesting you mmentioend Raytheon, DR, because they make patriot missles, which was what my old unit was. I have a buddy who was a patriot missle repair person, who now works for Raytheon. Is there something I should be asking him?

There are several questions you could ask him... whether you get a direct or accurate answer is another story...

top topics

join