It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elcellent Foo Fighter Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I tried to post this in the other link but people couldn't download it. It will work this time.

If any of you saw the ABC crap about UFOs they showed a foo fighter flying up and pacing a plane right over it's wing, it then shot off at an unbelievable speed. When I saw the cgi they did I was very impressed with the acuracy they used to represent the UFO. I havve personally seen and taped these many times, as many as seven in a two hour span and 15 in about a week.

Another thing I thought is why use cgi when they could have used this video unedited for time and bandwith and dvd quality.

The object materialized directly in front of me, flew at me as I got my camera ready and then as I started to shot the footage the object traveled up and to the east, it first apeared in the south west which was directly behind my house. I began comentating on a similar one I saw the night before and as I spoke I could tell this object knew I was filming it and it started to take off rapidly, that is when the object seems to dissapear. It does not just dissapear but leaves the atmosphere at a rate of speed so fast it appears to implode

right click and chose save target as

Here's my site for videos if you haven't seen it yet, there is also more info about this sighting on the 2004 Video page
NH UFO Hunter Website

[edit on 23-4-2005 by nhufohunter]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Link not working.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Link not working.

Right Click And Save As and Turn off your pop up blocker

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
turn off your pop up blocker, it works fine for me

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nhufohunter

Link not working.

No thanks. Can you provide a more user friendly link?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nhufohunter

Link not working.

No thanks. Can you provide a more user friendly link?

2004 video page, NOV 13th vid, fifth one down

If your worried about pop ups I have none any where, I know this site does but you still may have to turn it of to download it as it opens in a new window. If you want heres another link and look for the NOV 13th vid, its a stream

UFO FILES Page, 11/13/04 vid, scroll down to see it

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
nhufohunter,
Why not just give us a break. All link are hosted by www.jerrypippin.com. (search Paul Spera)
Asking members to alter or turn off their security settings is not a good idea.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Got it this time. This was discussed here a couple of weeks ago. Looking for the link.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanc'.

You are Wrong, this is a totally different video, look at the date, it is also a different kind of craft, more than likely an un-manned (or should I say un-aliened?) probe.

added this later,
I personally think that this is a piloted craft as I have seen one sit in the sky, it was blue, unreal blue like a police light and my sister was with me, she said, do you see that? and I answerd, You mean that blue star? (I live in New Hampshire mind you and there was no moon, if you haven't seen stars up here, you haven't seen stars) A few seconds later the blue star shot strait up and was gone in two seconds if that. We could see it leaving our atmosphere, if it was even in the atmosphere, shooting of into the galaxy.

I already knew they where here, she did also because she was with my whole family during a major sighting event but I think she had doubts.

This action was purely conformation for her, and just dam amazing to me.

I would pay anything to have that footage and I have a feeling I will eventually get it.

I can't figure out why there are people that don't believe that we are and have been visited

I think it is purely skeptic debunking and the less aware people just by the B S because they don't want to know we have all been had, I think I'll start a new thread just on why people don't know.

The sensus lies about the fact that people believe, for every non believer there are at least 8 to 10 people that know it would be numerically impossible that there is not a higher intelligence capable of space travel.

I can't believe that people are that afraid of being ridiculed that they deny the undeniable.

As far as pop ups there is nothing I can do, that's the way windows is set up to download. Bitch about it to microsoft. Sorry but I geuss that is price we pay if you don't want pop ups. Personally I think they should be banned, but in order download the video there may be some instances where the only way the browser can do it is by opening another window,

You could also right click and chose open in another window and that also solves the pop up blocker prob.

top topics

join