It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two things I've seen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Recently, I've had two sightings. Well, not "recently" but some time ago. Anyways, the first sighting was of a black orb during the day. I observed it and I heard nothing, no noise, nothing. It was going slow so I just figured it to be a helicopter. But a helicopter would have made a sound, and this black orb was close enough that if it was a helicopter, it would have made a noise but nothing, no noise.

It disappeared into the clouds then seconds later, reamerging through the clouds then going back into them again after coming from the EXACT place it started out from. My second sighting was of a shiny disk shaped object. Yes, it was shiny and was disk shaped, over head, I heard a helicopter. And I knew for a fact, that shiny disk shaped object was not making that sound because that helicopter sound was coming straight above me and this disk was in the same area that I had previously observed the black orbs days before. I know for a fact I saw a UFO. Not a helicopter. I have observed many helicopters in my day and they looked nothing like them.

EDIT: Edited to remove bolding of entire text, indent paragraphs for easier reading.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You should try to give more detail on your sightings.

For example: Date, time, location, size of craft, and distance.

Other things you can do would be report at various UFO sites, and check if anyone else has reported a similar report.
Try the MUFON site.

I would keep an eye out, and always have a camera handy. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Next time I have a sighting, I'll try to remember that. Thanks.

new topics

join