It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience #2219 - Donald Trump already has 12 million views....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Joe Rogan Experience #2219 - Donald Trump already has 12 million views....

In elections, Harris has to go; according to Rogan, her invitation is still open. Can you imagine a politician in a tight race turning down a chance to reach millions of voters in the last 10 days and not wanting to come on?

Trump says he will release the JFK files said he was going to before but other good honest people said to wait. But now he says its time he will release it almost immediately.

Hell, I'd vote for him on that alone.

the only reason I started lurking on ATS was the JFK stuff and I pretty much ignored all other topics

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Trump says he will release the JFK files said he was going to before but other good honest people said to wait. But now he says its time he will release it almost immediately.

Hell, I'd vote for him on that alone.

Deja-vu?

By DEB RIECHMANN
Updated 4:57 PM PDT, April 26, 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump boasted last fall that he would open all remaining John F. Kennedy assassination records. So far, Trump hasn’t made good on the “great transparency” he promised then.

Trump announced on Thursday that the public must wait another three years or more before seeing material that must remain classified for national security reasons — more than five decades after Kennedy was killed Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

apnews.com...

Yawn...

I will watch the interview now, as much as I am able.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Be careful, he might say something that doesn't offend you, and you might not be able to process that.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Watched it this morning, very good. Trump gives some good insight to his first days in office and the swamp. Disagree with Rogan in that Kalalama could never converse like that for three hours...no way no how. Love Rogan's show but not always aligned with his conclusions but Rogan is a rare dude because I love his interviews and conversations. Trump was simply having a great discussion for three hours in the midst of 55 days without a day off. Great job by both, should just continue to help Trump as Kalalama said she was too busy and passed.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Be careful, he might say something that doesn't offend you, and you might not be able to process that.

I doubt it. I'm 10 minutes in, and he hasn't answered Joe's 1st question, "What was it like on day one?"
edit on 4720242024k49America/Chicago2024-10-26T11:49:47-05:0011am2024-10-26T11:49:47-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

....Oh man, this is really bad!

Hello, President Vance.

edit on 3920242024k03America/Chicago2024-10-26T12:03:39-05:0012pm2024-10-26T12:03:39-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I doubt it. I'm 10 minutes in, and he hasn't answered Joe's 1st question, "What was it like on day one?"

Yes he did. He spoke to how he and Melania, first thing, went to the Lincoln bedroom. Trump showed his knowledge of history and appreciation of Lincoln and how the loss of his son Tad was a big factor for the depression Lincoln and his wife, the first lady, had suffered from, "melancalia" as it was called back then.Then Rogan said, specifically about governing and Trump went into the process of appointing 10,000 people and how that works as well as how he had difficulty in picking the right people because he wasn't a DC guy. Also, Trump brought up dealing with impeachment and other phony acquisations from day one at the Whitehouse. Trump was very honest about that and I think is much better prepared to appoint the right people if relected.
edit on 26-10-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Be the Change you Wish to see... Redux

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He did too answer the first question! 😄

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
havent caught more than clips yet but I was surprised going through the comments on youtube, lot of folks with good opinion of it.

The curious thing to me is why did Rogan change his mind and invite both onto his show.

I doubt its money, guy makes a mint as it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Kamala "snubbed" Joe Rogan?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hello, President Vance.

How to tell someone you pretended to watch when you didn't....

he certainly answered the first question do you need the time stamp LOL. Perhaps your eyes were rolled so far in the back of your head it affected your hearing.

I have that same problem listening to Harris

That said Im proud of you for listening that far...

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The curious thing to me is why did Rogan change his mind and invite both onto his show.

a reply to: Irishhaf

At one point Rogan intimated that Dana White was why the invitation to Trump happened. I do like that about Rogan, at times you can see that, while he may respect Trump he was no Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hello, President Vance.

congrats. You should offer your services to Harris to measure the drapes in the oval office for her new ones. You can get started today.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Rogan was asking about governing, emphasizing the fact that Donald Trump had no governing experience. He wasn't asking about what it like checking int the White House hotel, lol

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Rogan was asking about governing, emphasizing the fact that Donald Trump had no governing experience. He wasn't asking about what it like checking int the White House hotel, lol

Actually, Rogan was vague at first and Trump went with the first moments entering the Whitehouse bringing Melania to the Lincoln bedroom and going into the history, not only in the bedroom itself but the history during Lincoln's term as president, General Lee's strategic prowess..then Rogan specifized the first moments, in terms of governance and Trump went into those moments, rather honestly. Trump was very good and very straightforward, I particularly appreciated how Trump later discussed the "Weave". If anyone watch it they know what that was about. Trump, to my knowledge, first mentioned the "Weave" at the interview in Chicago at the Chicago Economy Club last week.
edit on 26-10-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

14,967,434 views 16 hours ago, an hour and a half after your posting?

top topics

join