It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Admitted to Law School Through ‘Adverse Experiences’ Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks like Kamala was actually admitted into law school through some kind of "Program" called:

Legal Education Opportunity Program

For "students" that qualify under:

educational disadvantage, economic hardship, or disability

Hmmmm

Both her Parents were tenured PhD Professors at colleges so the "economic hardship" part and probably the "educational disadvantage" is not involved.

So what would be left to consider her for this program??

Hmmmmm

Kamala Harris Admitted to Law School Through ‘Adverse Experiences’ Program, Though Parents Were Tenured Professors

Vice President Kamala Harris was admitted to law school through University of California-San Francisco’s Legal Education Opportunity Program for students with “educational disadvantage, economic hardship, or disability,” according to the law school’s magazine.

Democratic nominee Harris is a 1989 graduate of the program, according to a 2018 article in UC Law SF Magazine.

“LEOP offers admission to approximately 50 high-achieving students each year—up to 20 percent of the class—who have experienced major life hurdles, such as educational disadvantage, economic hardship, or disability,” the article says. “The majority are students of color.”

Remember too, she flunked her first Bar Exam .... even though:

The Legal Education Opportunity Program provides extra help to its law students, “offering a weeklong orientation, academic counseling, practice exams, and help preparing for the bar exam and job interviews, among other resources and services.”

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lets see her application! Could it be buried in the secret vault with Barack Obama's birth certificate?

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: xuenchen

Lets see her application! Could it be buried in the secret vault with Barack Obama's birth certificate?

Bet the House she has a mental disability. 😎

The truth be known explains a whole lotta questions. 😄

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Maybe she is neurodiverse? Just saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster1
Maybe she is neurodiverse? Just saying.

What does THAT mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
She was privileged.

In 2004, Kamala's mother recounted to an LA Times reporter how she was taken aback when an educator didn't realize Kamala came from a privileged background.

From the 2004 article…

“What Shyamala G. Harris understood was that
this man(Head Start official) assumed her daughter must be an impoverished girl from the rough side of town, not a privileged child of foreign graduate students whose academic pursuits led them to UC Berkeley.

Harris’ mother, the daughter of a high-ranking Indian government official, would earn a doctorate in biological sciences and become a well-published breast cancer researcher. She is now based at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories and lives in a spacious condominium in a historic building overlooking Oakland's Lake Merritt. Harris' father, Donald, earned his doctorate in economics, joined the faculty of Stanford.”

x.com...
edit on 25-10-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Oh YEAH! The perfect cover up statement for a mental disability!! I knew it I knew it. 😬

“What Shyamala G. Harris understood was that
this man(Head Start official) assumed her daughter must be an impoverished girl from the rough side of town, not a privileged child of foreign graduate students whose academic pursuits led them to UC Berkeley.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Kamala was privileged.

x.com...

Kamala was mentally anguished.

"That little girl was me!"

A real tear-jerker: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
She came from a middle class family she says, and from parents with prestigious jobs in the country...college professors.

It sounds like they had lots of pull to guarantee the success of their kid...color or not, that does not seem fair to have gotten that special treatment.

She could have had some issues with her brain and thinking which needed special attention in school, that is very possible that someone who is a little autistic or something could get that kind of help....so now we got this person on the ballot for president of the USA, it would be nice to know exactly why she was getting that special privilege since she will have great power in the country. I think she does have some issues with something, just a hunch because of the way she responds to questions. Not a problem if you are not in one of the most powerful positions in the world I guess...Biden didn't destroy the world with dementia. World war three will not officially start till after he is out of office so whomever wins the next election will have it blamed on them. The blame will be either be Trump or a woman president of color...not Biden.

Have to add, this is a poor attempt at satire.

edit on 25-10-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dare I say, it was a "backdoor" program....of sorts.

edit on 25-10-2024 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Another INGENIOUS Meme that speaks volumes!

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I have an answer for that. Not meant to be offensive, it is a factual bit of ethnography.

In Colonial India, the children of higher caste families attended the British-system prep schools (for lack of a more exact term)

These children soon excelled at rigorous tasks like math and rhetoric. Dumb ass colonists were appalled that these seemingly "lesser" people were able to get over on them.

All things being the same, it turned out the locals were simply more motivated to learn and excel at these objectively difficult tasks due to the relatively dire situation of living in a third world country.

This is Kamala in reverse. She enjoyed every privilege possible, and found no motivation in that, not even for the sake of mediocrity either. Plus she burned out whatever brain she has on drugs and alcohol.

People say I should type longer posts, here ya go.

edit on 25-10-2024 by 777Vader because: Dumb ass colonists....

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The Democrat's strategic switch to Kamala from Biden nuked about 90% of my meem library. They are desperate.

edit on 26-10-2024 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

join