It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aftermath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just watched a video of some people spewing major cope-ium about the upcoming election.

Basically every poll has trump winning. Not interested in arguing about that topic.. it's been beat to death.

But it got me pondering the aftermath.
Should Harris win, I doubt there will be much turmoil unless there is a huge issue of cheating. That's not out of the realm of possibility but I'm not leaning that way.

Now if Trump wins, which seems likely right now, will there be major uprising or not much action? My guess is the latter.
In 2016 most people thought Clinton had it in the bag and got a major shock on election night. This time around they have time to prepare. Will they use that time to break things or just chill?

Also, will thousand dollar pallets of bricks be strategically placed on street corners?

My money is on a trump win with mild protests.

Opinions?

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I could see it going either way at this point, with all of these judges going around and forcing states to put non-citizens back on voter rolls, forcing them to certify elections, whether they feel there are discrepancies or not, and just all around trying to make sure there are safeguards in place. I could see it going either way at this point.

Trump had last election in the bag until they came up with all of those votes for Biden in the middle of the night.

If Harris wins, I could see people saying that the "MAGA Republicans" are going to cause another J6, and if Trump wins I could see the other side burning cities down like they did in 2016.

Either way this country is not going to come out of this election unscathed.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The biggest problem I see is this. Regardless of who wins or you want to win. IF the election looks like it did last time. IF a vast majority of people see that it looks bad, something is off, or we have election night problems like last time. Then what? That is the question. Do we as a nation let it go again and pretend nothing happened? If we ignore it then we may never have a say so again. Or does someone step in this time and say no?

That is the real question that we should be asking this time around. This is a very strange time and I think election confidence is at an all time low and the media has a lot of people half brainwashed and the other half pissed off. Its honestly a powder keg just waiting for a fuse right now and if things look "off" again this could get ugly one way or another.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If Trump wins, we'll probably see the antifa crowd rioting and destroying property in the democrat-led cities, while the mayors of those cities stand by and let it happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Should we be worried about this?

Department of Homeland Security and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency are Conducting a Large-scale Cybersecurity Exercise on Election Day? - L INK - LINK2
You can read the full letter HERE

The letter notes over the past several months, foreign adversaries have sought to undermine confidence in our election through a series of cyberattacks aimed at the electoral process. The American public is appropriately concerned with the integrity of our election system. However, rather than monitoring cyberthreats that may occur relative to the election, senior federal officials plan to spend Election Day participating in a four-hour “Critical Infrastructure Tabletop” led by CISA staff, followed by a networking reception

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We all know the Dems project.

So look at everything they said the right did on J6, multiply them by 1000, and that is what is going to happen....when Trump wins the election.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

That does seem like an odd time to do something like that..🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Should we be worried about this?

Department of Homeland Security and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency are Conducting a Large-scale Cybersecurity Exercise on Election Day? - L INK - LINK2
You can read the full letter HERE

The letter notes over the past several months, foreign adversaries have sought to undermine confidence in our election through a series of cyberattacks aimed at the electoral process. The American public is appropriately concerned with the integrity of our election system. However, rather than monitoring cyberthreats that may occur relative to the election, senior federal officials plan to spend Election Day participating in a four-hour “Critical Infrastructure Tabletop” led by CISA staff, followed by a networking reception

Should you be worried? Err, yes. Perfect cover for some massive cheating

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have a thread on this.

The corrupted leaders hate and fear Trump.

Average dems may scream and burn due to conditioning, but they dont hate Trump.

A couple of Kyle Rittenhouses will shut down the violence fast.

new topics

top topics

join