It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Ordered to STAND TRIAL Over COVID-19 Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I also posted this in the other forum (Deny Ignorance), but it also belongs here because I am very sure this isn't a part of the mainstream news in the US.

I hope this is the beginning of something good for humanity, and the truth.

A Dutch court has ordered Bill Gates to stand trial over his role in deceiving the public on the COVID-19 injections.

Seven vaccine-injured plaintiffs allege that Bill Gates and others “misled people into taking Covid-19 injections, while they knew or should have known that these injections were not safe and effective.”

The lawsuit also targets former Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, and key members of the Dutch government’s COVID response team.

The bombshell came when Gates tried to evade the case by arguing that, as a U.S. citizen, he should not be subject to Dutch legal proceedings.

However, the court ruled that due to Gates’ close connection with other defendants under Dutch jurisdiction, he IS subject to trial in the Netherlands.

Now, Gates and his legal team must confront these serious allegations in court, with a new hearing set for November 27th of this year.

rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
CDC just published a notice saying those over 65 should get two Covid shots this winter.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The crap should be pulled from the market. It was authorized under the emergency use authorization act stipulating that it could only be used if there were no effective treatments available. Since, and probably even before the authorization, effective treatments have emerged to treat covid. The crap should have never been authorized and they knew it from the beginning.

I knew about Ivermectin within 4 months of the full fledged outbreak here in the US.
edit on 25-10-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I wonder if the Dutch have any recourse based off of the hearing or any cases to follow.

I know in the US, all drug manufacturers are immune, not sure if that extends to investors or surrogates.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The government owns half the Vax.

I would make it mandatory as well.

Only a fool takes that jab.

An uninformed fool.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The government owns half the Vax.

No they don’t, it’s even more foolish as we helped fund them just to turn around and pay full price for the jabs.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

More shots = More money for all stakeholders.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

nothing but a civil trial, nothing more and in the end the money mongering worlders will drag it out and no one will ever see a day in jail or lose any money.

this is the only lsm reporting it and their just a hair above rumble.

A Dutch court ruled on Wednesday, October 23 that Bill Gates must stand trial in the Netherlands for allegedly misleading the public about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines during the pandemic time.

According to reports, seven plaintiffs claim to have suffered injuries from the vaccines and Sued Bill Gates along with other defendants, including former Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.
Bill Gates To Face Trial For Allegedly Misleading The Public Over COVID Vaccine Safety During Pandemic

well i found another report, it's from lou dobbs which gives it a little more clout but as i said nothing will come from it,

A Dutch court has ruled that billionaire and global vaccine proponent Bill Gates will face trial in the Netherlands over his involvement in misleading the public about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

The case, brought forward by seven plaintiffs who claim to have suffered vaccine injuries, marks a significant blow to Gates, who has been a key figure in pushing COVID-19 vaccination efforts worldwide.

According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the plaintiffs filed the lawsuit last year, naming Gates, along with former Dutch Prime Minister and current NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, members of the Dutch government’s COVID-19 Outbreak Management Team, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, and the Dutch state itself.

Gates is one of the “experts” who made several claims about the COVID experimental vaccines:

They said the vaccine would stop transmission.
They said the vaccinated could quit wearing a mask.
They said the vaccinated would not get sick.
They said the vaccinated were not going to die.

Bill Gates Ordered to Stand Trial in Netherlands in November Over COVID Vaccine Injury Claims — Ordered to Pay Legal Costs as Dutch Court Dismisses Jurisdiction Claim

edit on 25-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join