It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Alleging Kamala's Hubby Assaulted Her Finally Speaks Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The woman whom had previously had friends come forward to tell her story of Doug Emhoff physically assaulting her...has finally came forward to tell her story in her own words.

An ex-girlfriend of Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, has come forward to slam the second gentleman for denying that he ever struck her in the face when they were a couple.

“What’s frightening for a woman that’s been on the other end of it, is watching this completely fabricated persona being portrayed,” the woman, identified only as Jane, told the Daily Mail Thursday.

“He’s being held out to be the antithesis of who he actually is. And that is utterly shocking.”

So Emhoff had a spokesperson deny the allegations brought forth by several of the woman's closest friends...so she felt she needed to speak out for herself about the incident.

Jane recounted to the Daily Mail Thursday what allegedly happened to her, reiterating that Emhoff allegedly slapped her “so hard” she “spun around,” making her feel in “utter shock.”

“There had been no fight, no argument. It had been a completely fantastic event,” she said.

“I am so furious. The only thing I could think to do was slap him back. I slapped him on one side, and on the other cheek with the other hand.”

According to Jane, Emhoff made it seem as if they were “even” since she had also struck him, and allegedly used the tennis reference, “Don’t worry about it, you got one across the court and down the line.”

“In retrospect, it was the best thing that could possibly have happened, because his mask dropped, and I realized I shouldn’t waste another moment with him,” she said.

The ex-girlfriend said she could finally see Emhoff’s “dark side” but has since realized that she should have recognized the lawyer had red flags a lot sooner.

She goes on to say how there were other red flags about this guy.

After making a date with him on Match.com...she says he showed up for their dinner date with his son.

She told the journalist that he almost immediately started talking about having children with her and kept on pressuring her throughout their 2-3 month relationship.

When she was offered a lucrative job in London...Emhoff indicated that he would leave his family and join her.

She also said that Emhoff confessed to her about cheating on his first wife with their nanny and knocking her up.

Overall...she says she sees the NEWS portraying Emhoff as a 'good guy' (“portraying the persona of a perfect spouse and non-toxic man,”)...and finds this disgusting.

She goes on to say she has physically experienced his "Dark Side" and feels she dodged a bullet...and she wonders if Kamala failed to do her "due diligence" on him before marrying him.

www.msn.com... ngNewsSerp

IMO...Emhoff is a very scummy dude and he and Kamala deserve one another.

Nevertheless, we now have a woman (and three witnesses) publicly accusing Kamala's husband of physical assault.
WHERE is 'ME TOO'?
WHERE is the MSM?

edit on 24-10-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good thing he isn't orange huh

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Why would this person "finally" spill the beans???

Don't care if you're right or left, why pull this stunt now?

I'm a Trump supporter but have to call bs on this story. Waiting years before an election to tell your story is absolute bs. If this were true, said victim has lost all credibility for not coming forward when it happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kawrider9ish

I'm a Trump supporter but have to call bs on this story. Waiting years before an election to tell your story is absolute bs. If this were true, said victim has lost all credibility for not coming forward when it happened.

She told her friends about it right after it happened.
THEY (3 of them) came forward with it a while back.
Emhoff called the story untrue through a third party spokesperson.

The actual victim had to step forward (with evidence) after he publicly called her a liar.
edit on 24-10-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The actual victim had to step forward (with evidence) after he publicly called her a liar.

I had no idea he called her a liar.
According to the new rules the left made up, Dougie could be liable for defamation.
How dare he call her a liar just for coming forward as a victim.

If we have to believe E Jean Carrol, Stormy Daniels, Anita Hill, McDougal, and Blasey Ford then we certainly have to believe this woman that Dougie hit. Right?
Especially considering that she has more evidence than all of her predecessors.
I haven’t heard one good reason NOT to believe her.
Is there one?

Usually dudes who beat women are repeat offenders of such brutal actions.
Has anybody asked Harris if she has tasted Dougie’s strong pimp hand, or how levy times?

Harris should be at the front of this.
She was previously on the board of a domestic abuse nonprofit.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Fox News should bring her on for a primetime interview, like they did Tony Bobulinski in October 2020.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Has anybody asked Harris if she has tasted Dougie’s strong pimp hand, or how levy times?

She clearly self-medicates with cheap box wine.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Have you seen all the clowns that have accused Trump of something years later?

He actually had a civil judgement go against him in a kangaroo court made up by E Jean Carroll and she couldn't even remember what year it happened and it was a mirror image of a Law and Order SVU episode.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Fox News should bring her on for a primetime interview, like they did Tony Bobulinski in October 2020.

She is apparently a well-known successful lawyer and was hoping to avoid being 'cancelled' by all those Leftist champions of women.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I recently had two firearms stolen from me. I knew who took them and they aren't allowed to own firearms in the State of Hellinois.

On day one I informed every agency that I could of said crime. (Didn't matter, as no one gave a damn), but my point is, I didn't wait to report it. If bad things happen to you, why wait so long to speak up?

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kawrider9ish

As I said...she told her best friends within minutes of it happening.
She dumped him because of it...and felt lucky to be rid of him.

It was her friends who first reported her story...and the victim, herself, only came forward after Emhoff's spokesman said it never happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It was her friends who first reported her story...and the victim, herself, only came forward after Emhoff's spokesman said it never happened.

I read she was on the phone with her friends right after it happened while her and Dougie were driving away from the event.
He heard the whole conversation.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I read she was on the phone with her friends right after it happened while her and Dougie were driving away from the event.
He heard the whole conversation.

She said he forced his way into the cab with her.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

He also isn't running for president.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: MetalThunder

He also isn't running for president.

Neither was Dr. Jill...but she's been running things for quite a while now.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Neither was Dr. Jill...but she's been running things for quite a while now.

Source: MAGAstories.trustme.bro

new topics

top topics

join