It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS knows each voter...Trump made sure of this...are we ready?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After he was elected, Donald Trump started the President Advisory Committee on Election Integrity. Executive Order 13799. It was designed to combat voter fraud. The commission was criticized and sued by numerous entities and was disbanded...but it did not go away. It was transferred to DHS.

The DHS already has access to the state voter data the commission requested from the states. Voting rights and civil rights advocates were alarmed at moves by the Trump administration to task the DHS with fighting "voter fraud" despite multiple studies showing that voter fraud is virtually nonexistent in the U.S., fearing that Trump's directive would give impetus to purges of eligible voters from the voter rolls

This was a bi-partisan committee. Designed for free and fair elections and the Democrats and those who fund them were up in arms.

So, what it means is....DHS has all of the voting data. The issues. The changes. The cheating.....and a certain someone has not been privy to that information. They tried to bring it up in lawsuits but it went nowhere.

Why is Dominion threatening people? Why are states suing to stop paper ballots? Why is the DOJ fighting state voting rules?

All of this information will be coming out. In his first term, he was learning as he was not a politician and trusted some of the wrong people. He had no allegiance to anyone and will owe no one anything once in office. A person that cannot be controlled is not what TPTB want.

The data is there....will they try this again?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don’t know how it looks to the rest of the world, but as a citizen of of a country that “loves” voting in free elections, it sure seems like there are a lot of roadblocks put up in each of these threads that make it seem as though those in power don’t like them or want them to be transparent.

Just an observation.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

DHS is controlled by Mayorkas, who is controlled by Biden-Harris.

Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There has always been and probably always will be voter fraud. It usually has not been that bad, but with technology that can be hacked by knowledgeable people, it now can be a major problem. All the changes they have made in voting procedures so quickly makes it much more of a threat that deceivers can cheat....stepping back on the changes might help to get somewhat fair elections. It was a lie to say there was not wide spread fraud in the last election, voter fraud has always been happening in areas of our country. The only thing to consider was if the fraud happening actually altered the outcome of an election....that is why they have recounts in states to double check if some cheating had happened. It is written into our countries and states that recounts can be done if it is close...no fraud is needed to be proven to do a recount because mistakes and small amounts of fraud always have happened.

Some states are trying to make sure that their votes are proper and the feds should not stop recounts because of what I mentioned above. Fraud also includes people trying to dissuade registered citizens from access to the voting locations....and dead people voting which does seem more common these days than ever before.

They also should check on the votes cast in the known blue and red states...even though it does not make a difference, the truth should be portrayed there too. I think more cheating is going on in the big cities which tend to show Democrats as winning those areas of high population much of the time...because people do not know each other in big cities. Wide spread fraud probably happens in states that are polarized too...red states and blue states, and even though it won't matter, it should not be allowed to happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Is the MSM hiding Kamalas Husband's woman beating, election fraud?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

DHS is controlled by Mayorkas, who is controlled by Biden-Harris. Am I missing something?

i was going to say anything incriminating unless trump has them in his classified stash is long gone by now, after four years of the past admin.

that's why they wanted to keep hitting mar a largo.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is encouraging in Athens Georgia love the town BTW but its notoriously liberal being a college town.

Well they have a Harris event next to a Trump event on campus at UGA....watch the video

x.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviOtis

that's why they wanted to keep hitting mar a largo.

If Trump had any incriminating evidence there, I hope he made copies.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This may or may not be related. I've been seeing ads, both via cable and online regarding the simple threat "Whether or not you vote is public and people will know." The one ad shows a date leaving in disgust when their date didn't vote.

My wife, the first time she saw the ad says, "What's that supposed to mean?"
I told her, "It's a direct threat targeting people that don't vote."
Wife, "It's none of their damned business."
Me, "Welcome to communism."

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam1

How many Dem, Repub, Independent registered voters are there?

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviOtis

Yes. There was also evidence showing Obama committed the same crimes as Senator Menendez, who was found Guilty, about 3 months ago.

new topics

top topics

join