It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candace Interview With Judge Joe Brown: Revealing And Informative To Say The Least

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"I sit down with Judge Joe Brown to discuss Kamala, government corruption, the JFK assassination, and more."

This is a long interview where the two of them discuss a myriad of topics concerning multiple political personalities and events of interest including the unexpected but noteworthy extended family relationships of many past and present political personalities one would have never considered even remotely connected. Such as the Bush family ties to the Obama (Soetoro) lineage, to the Cheney clan and others.

They examine the lone Oswald gunman theory of the Kennedy assassination as seen by police on the scene and the potential that he was not the assassin but that Kennedy was shot from the front through the windshield of the limousine, from a position on or near the railroad bridge in front of the caravan.

And if one truly wants to know who they will be voting for if they vote for Kamala Harris, Joe Brown knows well who, what and from where this woman came from and who she truly is as a person.

The reason I suggest watching this video is because I truly believe we, as an informed electorate should know the people we vote to represent us and avoid making the same mistakes of the past in electing people of self serving and immoral character to represent us.

As I said, it's a long video but I think this interview is probably the most enlightening and informative video I have seen to date and well worth the time to hear it. After you do, I think you will think twice when casting your vote come November.

edit on 22-10-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Will watch this when I get a chance too.I like Candace, I don't agree with some of her opinions but she does her research and knows the subject matter so when I don't agree per se I usually learn something.

I have a feeling this interview will just affirm some of my thoughts already.

join