It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIKA MELTS DOWN AGAIN: FOX News is Hiding Donald Trump’s Fascism! (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good example here of how one major network that supports Democrats nearly 100% can twist and lie to produce a show that totally smears an opponent.

MSNBC is one of the best at it, and they have all the right staff stars to get it done the way the writers intend.

Watch and see how MSNBC star Mika does it.

This Gateway Pundit article turns it back around and makes Mika into a slobbering fool (with keen eyes). 😀

MIKA MELTS DOWN AGAIN: FOX News is Hiding Donald Trump’s Fascism! (VIDEO)

The 2024 election is tough for many people on the left, but perhaps no one more than Mika Brzezinski of MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

She recently went on an unhinged rant about Trump and his increasing support from voters.

Now she is going off about the disastrous Bret Baier interview with Kamala Harris and is claiming that FOX News is covering up Trump’s supposed fascism.

She does not look well.

edit on Oct-20-2024 by xuenchen because: 🥥🤡

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just another example of Democrats accusing the other party of doing what the Harris campaign does on a daily basis.

At least Trump doesn't have to hire people to attend his rallies or have two teleprompters filled with political double-speak from professional speech writers.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't figure-out who is worse :

The Demopublicans, or the Republicrats ?

And Fox vs. MSNNC ? Really ?

What if we've figured out that both Coke and Pepsi are toxic ?

It's like a darned liars convention showcase !

Meanwhile clown-world smolders ...

If we are divided : we are conquered.

( The only reason I'm replying here, is that this thread is in " Propaganda-Mill", and not one of the political threads. )

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news." -Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1972

Daddy got it right.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I bet MSNBC would Flip this Video of Trump Serving Fries .....Mocking Kamala....and if not her someone else out there lol

edit on 20-10-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The sad part is how many people fall for their BS.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mika B. and Liz C. both hate Donald Trump....actually, what he stands for.

HERE IS WHY:

--Mika Brezinski's daddy was Zbigniew K. Brzezinski: www.csis.org...

Mika liked Donald Trump until he vowed to expose high-level crooks.

--Liz Cheney's daddy is Dick Cheney: www.amazon.com...

Liz liked Donald Trump until he vowed to expose high-level crooks.

CONNECT THE DOTS...

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Kamala would need paid actors coming through the drive-thru.

She would be IGNORED, just like Joe Biden was/is, when he ventures outside his cocoon.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

DOTS definitely connected with Lead Pencils on an Etch A Sketch 😊

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Be the Change you Wish to see... Redux

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I thought Mika was going to start sobbing in that video.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mika is now speaking in the same speech pattern as Kammy while waving her hands around. I wonder how that affects their brethren. I can't listen to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It saddens me that any rational human being can fall for any of this now. To those with eyes to see it is achingly obvious. How anyone can fall for the blatant propaganda is beyond me - and yet here we are with millions still lapping up the programming.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Because of the way CBS has manipulated certain interviews and reporting, Trump has suggested that their FCC license should be revoked. MSNBC is far, far worse than even CBS with their outright vitriolic lying and subversive propaganda. If there are any FCC licenses pulled, theirs should be the first. I don't see how they can continue to get away with their anti-American programming all of these years.
edit on 20-10-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Mika should be more concerned about and explain why the new digital Kamala Harris ad which includes a black man “courting” black women with balloons ain’t racist. It takes aim at his love life. Much the way Obama used the sexist guilt trip of “manning up” this election season.

When asked if he “has a plan for November”, he replies “nah, not my thing” and they all pop their balloons which I guess are suppose to be indicative of roses from dating shows and not the trope about angry black women.

Also why not other races in that ad for Harris?

“99 Red Balloons” plays somewhere….

edit on 20-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

So weird, how all these unknown (to me, anyway) ATS posters are coming out of the woodwork to reinstate their accounts weeks before the most important election of our lives.

Who are you and why are you here? Are you American? Why have you waited until NOW to voice your opinion?

What does this election mean to you?

Who are you and why do you care?

Mods, I'm not bashing I'm genuinely interested in why ATS is, all of a sudden, a venue for them to channel their opinions?

Why now?

top topics

join