It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Set A New Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Kamala just broke another Guinness record. She was on stage for 7 minutes. I ran across this on a X-Twitter feed.
X

Kamala just broke another Guinness record—on stage for a mere 7 minutes because she’s clearly not well. Karma catching up? Seems like it. Kamala, exhausted and spiraling under the pressure of losing, was on stage in Detroit for just 6 minutes and 36 seconds.

This says she was ill and/or exhausted but I don't believe it. I think she knows her goose is cooked and booked out early to avoid further embarrassment or humiliation. Her head is probably exploding.
I couldn't post Twitter so I looked up the video on YouTube.
I can't stand this woman so I didn't put myself through enduring hearing even 7 minutes of garbage coming from her lips so I only checked to verify the time she was on stage. From 7:21 to 14:27. That has to be a record for the shortest campaign rally on record, ever.

Jeezzz, I can't stand this wench!
edit on 20-10-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

:up

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Well, maybe you have Kommie Derangement Syndrom?

Is that a thing? No? I'm out.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   

No Teleprompter + No Achievements + Birdbrain = 7 minutes.. Max.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
And she made a joke the night before about, "oh, no...you Trump supporters should be down the street at that much SMALLER rally!" How embarrassing that this is an EXAGGERATED crowd for Harris and one which is no doubt loaded with paid idiots in attendance.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Maybe that bag of dope found in the WH didn't belong
to Hunter after all?

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

She popped off that crack when a man in the audience of one of her recent rallies shouted out, "Jesus is Lord". The woman is a sacrilegious birdbrain. She claims to be Christian. Claims she grew up Baptist, my a$$. A Hindu mother and a Marxist Communist father.

Willie Brown says she sucks like a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I don’t believe it. She’s so well put-together and waxes philosophy and politics like a true warrior-queen!

Not a single headline comes up in my newsfeed about this. Can’t be true….

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I don’t understand what the issue is here. She made an appearance at a Democratic campaign rally, she seemed energized on point and didn’t drag it on for too long.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I don’t understand what the issue is here. She made an appearance at a Democratic campaign rally, she seemed energized on point and didn’t drag it on for too long.

Maybe just a distraction from the Trump campaign avoiding interviews, due to Trumps exhaustion.

It could also be a distraction from Trumps increasingly bizarre speeches.

Arnold Palmer speech

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IDELB2006

Trump has been doing plenty of interviews, he's just not wasting his time on the MSM networks who have bashed him for the last 8 years.

If you bother to read this, you'll find Harris is far behind Trump.

www.foxnews.com...

Trump-Vance ticket has done combined 85 interviews since August compared to 47 for Harris-Walz

edit on Sunamv412064 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join