It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Now Know the Size of the Modern Gaming Audience - Sweet Baby Cries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The latest Sweet Baby infested DEI game released on Thursday , Unknown 9: Awakening was released by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment with DEI direction from Sweet Baby to an all time peak of just 285 players and is currently being played by 190 members of the mOdErN audience Worldwide , it's just the latest in a line of Sweet Baby infested DEI to fall flat on its face , they're releasing games to an imaginary audience.

Watch Haroona, portrayed by Anya Chalotra, awaken her Umbric potential in Unknown 9: Awakening's new Live-Action Trailer.

More money pissed away because gender politics , as with Hollywood gaming companies seem to just love punching themselves in the face.

steamdb.info...

Give us what we want or go broke because nobody cares for your politics , CDPR this applies to you.

edit on 19-10-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Given that a significant proportion of gamers are female, maybe DEI isn't the issue.

I can't imagine how it must feel to feel so left behind.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BasicResearchMethods

Given that a significant proportion of gamers are female, maybe DEI isn't the issue.

A recent survey said 49% of gamers are female , thing is many of those don't play PC / Console games they play mobile games hence why these games don't sell.

I can't imagine how it must feel to feel so left behind.

Neither can I , seems I'm with the majority of gamers not buying into this crap it's snide comment makers like you who are the ones being left behind .

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BasicResearchMethods

What do you mean by this. Are games to male oriented? I don't know because all I have played were the last couple of Zeldas.

new topics

top topics

join