It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros minions think Trump will win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A couple of former George Soros slappy's are convinced that Trump will win based on the markets.

And they also both agree that a Harris administration would be devastating for the American economy.

A billionaire investor and former money manager for George Soros explained why he thinks markets are "very convinced" that former President Donald Trump will win the 2024 election.

Over the last 12 days, Wall Street has seemed "very convinced Trump is going to win… You can see it in the bank stocks, you can see it in crypto," Stanley Druckenmiller said Wednesday in a Bloomberg Television interview.

He also reportedly told Bloomberg that he believes Trump is a "blowhard" and a Harris-Walz presidency would be bad for business.

Even though he doesn't like Trump, he understands that Harris doesn't have the intelligence to help the country.

Here is another one....

Another Soros fund alum, Scott Bessent, made an appearance on FOX Business’ "Mornings with Maria" this week, arguing that Trump is proposing a "growth agenda" and that the world’s leaders know "he means business."

"I'm expecting that President Trump's going to win. And that I would like to help any way I can, inside or out. But there are no jobs if he doesn't win," the Key Square Capital Management CEO said on Wednesday.

"Donald Trump has added a new leg to the Trump stool. Alexander Hamilton loved tariffs. He's the original tariff man, and he did it to raise revenues and to protect American industry. Donald Trump has added the negotiating leg," Bessent added.

Anyway you look at it, a vote for Harris is a vote for destroying America but I believe that's what Harris and her low IQ supporters want.

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Elon Musk has been doing some rallies for Trump this last week. I heard some audio clips on a radio show last night. At a rally the other day, someone in the crowd shouted something about Soros. Musk then gave a speech about how evil Soros is.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I began noticing a shift months ago when a lot of anit-Trump Republicans even some Democrats began showing a more accepting attitude towards him; even Chuckie smiled good-heartedly when being roasted at the Al Smith dinner.

Trump is known to allow useful sleezeballs co-exist as long as they shoot straight when dealing with him, so there seems to be a concerted effort now to stay on his good side.

Even the DNC isn't convinced they can cheat Hillary 2.0 into the Whitehouse.

Is this all part of a show to make us think we're getting what we want, or has it been planned this way since before 2020? Collapsing the US economy was no accident, IMO. Now we need a 'savior' and Kamal ain't it, but Trump 'saved' us once.

I hope Trump wins; that said, there's a big difference between 'hope' and 'trust'.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A couple interesting items: (Not recent, but still relevant)

Hillary said "We nned people like George Soros."
Hillary and Soros

new topics

top topics

join