It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant gang invades Queens neighborhood, New York City

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
While the mainstream news outlets are quadrupling down on how "Trump is lying" about a violent immigrant invasion....violent immigrants are invading.

Over the last few days, all the mainstream network news outlets except Fox have ran stories on how it isn't happening. Trump's just a bigot. The late night idiots, Kimmel, Colbert, et al. have been mocking Trump incessantly. Kimmel said that Trump was "crazy" and "unhinged" for suggesting that foreign criminals are entering the U.S. and posing a threat to the country. The Daily Show's John Oliver said Trump "should be disqualified from running for president" over his disparaging remarks about immigrants.

MSNBC is still talking about Trump's "dangerous exaggerations". Remember, only "a handful" of apartment complexes were taken over.

Trump is crazy. This isn't happening. Don't believe your lying eyes.

This just in:

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

They have to hide all the major clusterfu**s the Biden/Harris administration are responsible for. This is what happens when you have open borders and soft on crime policies.

"The news" will tell you one thing and the people who actually live there have a completely different story, but Liberals will believe the lies and keep voting for the people who caused it.

"You can't fix stupid "

- Ron White

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What do the greatest minds in DC expect? These people come here without a pot to piss in and do the natural things that some higher animals and certainly humans do when stressed for survival: They unite. They form packs, gangs, mobs and, eventually armies.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Your Ron White quote made me think of this classic:

ETA: White aimed that comment at Beto O'Dork.
edit on 16-10-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
JMO.
Bringing the illegal migrants to scattered cities all over the US & paying for EVERYTHING for 30 days than booting them out into the streets? It's against the law for them to work, which even if it wasn't most of us have had to do our own job-searches an usually 30 days is unrealistic!! Sure illegal migrants broke the law getting here but we treat pets better than the sanctuary cities that showered them with EVERYTHING then snatched it right back.
Confused & Pissed sums it up.

But here's a goody!
Ex CIA Agent Andrew Bustemante (believe him or not) in a interview dropped this. In office Trump didn't use CIA intelligence, he used a non-govermental private agency. Cut the CIA right out. Trump usually says "In 4 years under my watch we had no wars." then stops right there. The illegal migrant issues he does repeat over & over are now turning out to be true.

I'm making the assumption he's still getting private intelligence this entire time to stay ahead of the curve. Trump for at least several months now has predicted correctly how this illegal migrant influx was going to play out. Thankfully YouTubers got busy with boots on the ground to circumvent the white-wash the MSM has been portraying.

Interview- start @ min 8:19

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Start at about the 1:47 mark
Special Report with Bret Baier 10/16/24 (Talk To Kamala About Open Boarder Policy)
YouTube

Here's the full interview -- Bret Baier with Kamala on Fox News X

edit on 16-10-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add X link

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Trump and Elon Musk have been trying to warn the citizenry that the dems are installing tens of thousand of immigrants into the big swing states. They're saying that the dems are promising to fast track immigrants to citizenship, then the new "citizens" will vote democrat. On everything, At every level. Musk (lately, even more so than Trump) is saying that once this happens, there will never be another Republican president. Of course, the left says it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

“The only question is when, not if enough migrants can vote".
...Elon Musk

Is this really happening. Yes, it is.

Americans are worried about the illegal immigration threat, yet half the country is siding with Harris? It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Might as well change the title to “criminal Democratic politikal parti oversees greatest human trafficking operation in history to leverage vote-harvesting for the 2024 presidential election”.

Now. Someone correct me please ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Huh.

See when I hear him ask “how many, a number please?”

And then she says a bunch of crap and goes “….I’m not finished.”

I think she means there are gonna be a lot more coming.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
Start at about the 1:47 mark
Special Report with Bret Baier 10/16/24 (Talk To Kamala About Open Boarder Policy)
YouTube

Here's the full interview -- Bret Baier with Kamala on Fox News X

What’s that look on her face?? Oh yeah, major regret.🤣

She’s the worst candidate this country has ever seen, she can’t answer anything without deflecting. The fact she keeps bringing up the worst border bill ever written as her solution to the border tells you everything you need to know.

First I’ve seen of that interview, she got destroyed and looks exactly like the lying loser she is. Let me be perfectly clear she kept saying 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sure some have seen this video before

Poland Will SHOOT Illegal Immigrants "You Will Be KILLED!"

top topics

join