It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Dems have up their sleeve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
With all the games being played with the political system lately between fake felonies, corrupt judges, crazy laws being passed or executive actions being taken to allow illegals to vote or keep states from fixing their election processes which if you draw any sane conclusion from any of it you see that the Democrats want cheating, they want questions, they want things to be open to interpretation later.

With that said I cant help but feel like they have something up their sleeve. I don't know if that is to try and get us into a war so we do not have an election or if that is something that they feel they have in the bag to keep DJT from taking office if he wins. I cant be the only one that believes the previous election was rampant with cheating and if they got away with it once you know they will do it again but I think they have a contingency plan. I think they are too afraid that Trump will drop the Epstein list and at the same time go after those that he knows if done treasonous acts to try and derail him. I think heads will roll and they are desperate. I am still hopeful that they have dug their hole so deep that he will win no matter what they do but part of me feels like after watching the last 4 to 5 years unfold that they will do whatever it takes to keep him out regardless of the law or constitution.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2

I don't see any way whatsoever for Trump to win this election.

The "surprise" will be what happens after Kamala takes office......and it won't be pleasant for anyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Dems have the NWO GoGo Girls running the game. 😁

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2
The Dems have been projecting what is going to happen if Trump wins, watch their J6 lies about Trump.

There is their play.

new topics

top topics

join