It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala's Latest Perfect Wisdom Statement of The Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"What we see is so hard to see that we lose faith or a vision of those things we cannot see but must know."

-- Kamala Harris circa October 13, 2024

Her wisdom goes deep. So deep, it makes people wiser.

Manifested at a church service in North Carolina using her new semi-preacher voice accent combined with her rehearsed facial expressions. 😀

Oxford Scholars deciding soon how to classify this.

Kamala Harris Word Salad: ‘What We See Is So Hard to See That We Lose Faith or a Vision of Those Things’

Vice President Kamala Harris was roasted for a word salad during a church service in North Carolina where she attempted to speak about having faith “in times of crisis.”

While speaking at the Koinonia Christian Center in Greenville on Sunday, Harris spoke about faith and how going through “times of crisis” can sometimes lead Christians to “question” their faith. Harris pointed to the devastation left by Hurricane Helene on communities in western North Carolina, southwestern Virginia, Georgia, and eastern Tennessee.

“In times of crisis, and we’re looking at the images of the aftermath of the hurricane, but, it is easy in these moments of crisis to sometimes question our faith,” Harris said. “To sometimes lose our faith for a moment — because what we see is so hard to see that we lose faith or a vision of those things we cannot see but must know,” Harris told the crowd.

It's in here somewhere if you look close enough 😁

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I read that earlier and I am going to get in front of the wise Democrat scholars and the equally wise Republican scholars and just point out that the easy answer to her words of wisdom is that she is as stupid as she is drunk.

I have friends like this and although I am friends with them, I wouldn't vote for them to host a party, much less run America.

And here we are.

edit on 100000010America/Chicago10pmSun, 13 Oct 2024 20:42:03 -050042 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
She could get off her fat arse and go to the scene instead of losing her faith looking at images.

What a putz.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That was uncomfortable to watch. She is fake. Her master is Satan

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That was uncomfortable to watch. She is fake. Her master is Satan

Satan really wants Kamala in control of America badly. She has learned so much from him, and is more than willing to keep the carnage going in America. Deaths caused by Illegals, Families Struggling, Drugs coming in freely, Politicians skimming money, Sex-for-money legalized, God's babies killed on a whim before they can be born, minorities in Blue cities being shot at epidemic levels...are ALL FUEL and FOOD for SATAN.

Kamala/Walz/Biden/Obama/Pelosi/Schumer are all HAPPY TO PLEASE their EVIL MASTER SATAN.

They will be brought to justice for at least one of their crimes next year...with more tacked on as time passes.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of this image I saw earlier. The disconnected method of her broken communication skills.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't listen to her....it's too painful and while I was never the brightest kid in class I'm not dumb enough to suffer listening to more than a couple of sentences of her world salad.

She's tied with Pelosi, Waters and Schumer on the offensive voice scale. She's tied with a deceased worm on the IQ scale.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If Professor Irwin Corey was still alive, he could sue her for stealing his act.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Kamala is also the type who puts up a sign that says, "On Break. Back in 10 minutes."

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
She's tied with Pelosi, Waters and Schumer on the offensive voice scale. She's tied with a deceased worm on the IQ scale.

Kamala has the IQ of a "Deceased Worm". That's funny!

BTW...did she take a Cognitive Test yet? I saw something about her physical health being satisfactory.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
At least biden has an excuse... and once upon a time the guy could speak.

She has been a terrible public speaker as long as i have been regretfully aware of her.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It is a new age ad-hominum technique she invented. Say things that make no sense in a way that intimidates anyone who can not understand her crazy speaches. She is trying to make people think she has hidden knowledge....which people twist to try to make a meaningful definition of what she said if they are not thinking right.

Think of her philosophy as a "Pair-a bull" nuts speech. something that people can take many ways if they believe in something that is being fed deceit. Parables can be used for good or for deception. The way they were used by the writers of the new testament were for good, not deception. She is definitely not a respectful Christian by any means. Good Christians at least try not to lie and feel bad if they have to. Sometimes they are forced to lie to keep from offending others but they usually feel some guilt from doing so.

Even though I do not consider myself a Christian anymore, I have a lot of respect for the good Christians but there will always be some bad members of all religions. I tolerate those that are jerks but try to avoid talking to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

And just think there are those who want her to be the President of these United States ! I am past caring for if she is allowed to be cheated into the office then America will get what evidently few realize is coming; Americans ain't seen nothing yet !

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to too.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Me to.

a reply to: AlroyFarms

edit on 13-10-2024 by Dalamax because: Meh

top topics

join