It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KAMALA HARRIS and Democrats - Acts of Desperation with less than 25 days till Nov 5th 2024.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Friday, October 11, 2024

At this moment, the Electoral College standings have Trump-Vance with 219 Electoral votes and Harris-Walz with 215 Electoral Votes. There are 104 outstanding Electoral votes listed as "toss ups", with most of them leaning to Trump-Vance. The first candidate to reach 270 Electoral College votes on November 5th (or soon thereafter) is the winner of the 2024 Presidential election.

See it all here (Updated daily): www.realclearpolling.com...

The overall Democrat complex of Media, Politicians, Advisors, Judges, Govt Officials, Hollywood, and more, are NEARING panic-mode, because their candidate KAMALA HARRIS and her running mate TIMOTHY WALZ are slowly falling further behind in the race to 270 electoral college votes.

THIS THREAD will outline extreme measures taken by candidates HARRIS, WALZ, and Democrat leaders, to CATCH UP to Donald Trump and his VP running mate, James David Vance.

----------

This FIRST EXAMPLE displays how Kamala Harris is going overboard in her attempts to get MEN to vote for her. For some reason, Democrat men either don't trust Kamala, or simply don't like her personality. Here is her campaign ad targeting REAL MEN.

The clip features a slew of apparent farmers, car enthusiasts and gym junkies boasting about their masculinity as they repeatedly insist, “I’m a man” and “I’m man enough.”

The script then takes a hard feminist turn as the presumed actors — most of whom were filmed doing outdoor activities or perched on trucks — start rattling off ways they aren’t afraid to support women.

“You think I’m afraid to rebuild a carburetor? I eat carburetors for breakfast!”, one man oddly says before another chimes in: “I’ll tell you another thing I’m sure as shi't not afraid of … women.”
Source: nypost.com...
MORE TO COME...

-WeMustCare 😎

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Pretty sure she will start playing Chicago's "Im a Man" to start rallies

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Kamala needs to let more men know she wants to make brothels legal all across America.

Source: www.rollingstone.com...

This will get her more votes from MEN, won't it? 😉

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Kamala has certainly inspired me to register to vote

...just not for her...

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Kamala needs to let more men know she wants to make brothels legal all across America.

NV native here. Yawn.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

NV native here. Yawn.

Nevada is just one of 57 states. There are Millions of men beyond the Silver state who want Kamala's brothels.
😜

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The man whom Kamala picked to be U.S. President if she is unable to finisher her term, is giving excuses for his lies that REEKS of desperation..

Democratic Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz suggested during a Friday interview that he keeps lying about his past and misspeaking because he wears his “emotions on [his] sleeve” and is passionate.

Walz joined ABC News’ Michael Strahan on Friday as a part of a friendly media blitz the Harris campaign is sending him over the next few days.

Strahan pressed Walz about saying he was in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre when he wasn’t, and the vice president’s desire for her running mate to be more careful with how he says things.

“You call yourself a knucklehead, but you made some statements that just aren’t true.

And the comment about weapons of war that I carried in war, which you didn’t.

You said you were in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre, when you weren’t.

You kinda chalked it all up to bad grammar or getting the dates wrong,” Strahan began, asking Walz if his opponents are right about him lying to make himself look better.

“Yeah. Well, I did it, you know, even the other day of just speaking passionately about these gun violence situations and meeting with these survivors.

“Very clear that I wear — you know, my — I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
More at: dailycaller.com...

Gov Walz should listen to his family and stay in Minnesota as the state's governor.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Didn't his own brother say the guy shouldn't be any where near the White House?

If that doesn't tell you something then you already know everything and don't
need to be told.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

They're all paid actors.

- Wayland McQueen is a far-left, pro-Antifa comedian and actor who has, until now, found limited success. He does improv gigs at the Upright Citizens Brigade in Los Angeles. In a Twitter post from 2022, he explains what white privilege is and tells you why you need to acknowledge your white privilege. As of 2024 he is single.

- Lanre Idewu is an immigrant from Nigeria. He is also an actor who works at the D.C.-based OCTET Productions. He has many intimate pictures with the Obamas and the Bidens. Idewu, who is bisexual, has done gay-for-pay movies and nude solo shoots. In the "Men for Kamala" ad, he says he is “man enough to f-ing braid his daughter’s hair,” but the only problem is that he doesn’t have a daughter. Idewu isn’t braiding anyone’s hair.

- Mike Leffingwell, a gay man, also works at the Upright Citizens Brigade, where McQueen works. He is an acting coach, cartoon writer for Netflix and DreamWorks, and an actor in TV commercials. On his public Instagram page, he showcases his participation in his latest project—the "Men for Kamala" ad.

- Winston Carter, the heavyset fellow in the ad who claims to be a mechanic and rancher, lives in Los Angeles signed with Taft Broadcasting Company. He has found limited success in the acting world, mainly as an extra in films and as a character in the low-budget superhero film Spaghettiman.

- Tony Ketcham, the tough, rugged, bearded grandpa in his garage in the "Men for Kamala" ad, is also an actor. He now mainly does low-budget independent films like Car Botz, where he played the role of PePaw. Tony is unmarried in real life. In 2001, he played the extra role of “alcoholic consumer” in the movie Ghost World

Everything about Kamala is fake.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

NV native here. Yawn.

Nevada is just one of 57 states. There are Millions of men beyond the Silver state who want Kamala's brothels.
😜

How about being able to afford essentials like rent and eggs?

Is that anywhere in her plan?

Meanwhile illegals be getting $1,000/ week stipend, cell phone, housing, and paid under the table

It's beyond tragic.

edit on 12-10-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
They are up against a true statesman who knows how to cut through the B.S. effectively and make a good point directly.. rumble.com...#-for-allowing-illegal-al.html?e9s=src_v1_viral

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Pretty sure that’s a state issue.

Kind of interesting to know your vote could so easily be brought though.

top topics

join