It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snack time ..........:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nothing like some chicken and waffles hot sauce and maple syrup for a snack Jealous much?

YUM YUM

Just thought I would lighten the mood I know it's a stupid post but is delicious nether the less

edit on 11-10-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Cayenne pepper in the batter and finely chopped jalapenos on top, covered with REAL maple syrup.

Jealous ? Yes. Yes I am.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Michelin Star fried chicken and waffles..lol

Okay yes please.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Nothing like some chicken and waffles hot sauce and maple syrup for a snack Jealous much?

YUM YUM

Just thought I would lighten the mood I know it's a stupid post but is delicious nether the less

You must be in Nashville. Hot chicken is the rage.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Cayenne pepper in the batter and finely chopped jalapenos on top, covered with REAL maple syrup.

Jealous ? Yes. Yes I am.

OMG never thought about it Cowboy Candy as a topper!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Which hot sauce ?

I usually like the Louisiana brand, but for fish, I use Frank's. No batter or breading, just toss them in a zip lock bag with Franks and throw'em in the grease.

OR

for catfish, I fry them with no breading or batter and as soon as you pull them out, while they still have that sizzling surface oil on them, hit'em with Tony Chachere's.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It looks good and probably tastes great...I don't want to start telling anyone how bad this may be for you if you ate it even once a week, I would probably be banned from the site.

It looks like a frozen waffle in the picture.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's a quick snack Ricky
If I wanted to go all out my God it would be amazing but I would have to have a audience to feed to make it worth the cook time .

Even as a small snack (20min) with a frozen waffle it's pretty good before a game of Darts

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Which hot sauce ?

I usually like the Louisiana brand, but for fish, I use Frank's. No batter or breading, just toss them in a zip lock bag with Franks and throw'em in the grease.

OR

for catfish, I fry them with no breading or batter and as soon as you pull them out, while they still have that sizzling surface oil on them, hit'em with Tony Chachere's.

Tried and true:

But sometimes...

Not a big Tabasco fan, (it's just not tasty to me at all) but Frank's is a cool sub if I can't lay paws on the two above.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

YUM YUM

That's not a snack thats a meal, and when done right it's definitely a wonderful "snack".

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There's definitely something about the sweet the savory and the hot blended together, it just need to be the right mixture and the waffles need to be fluffy and light.

Ive found some frozen Belgian waffles and well-done Chick-fil-A nuggets is a nice combo for a quick do-at-home recipe

Ive been stuck on popcorn as a snack lately and use various flavorings and seasonings/

Grill Mates has dill pickle seasoning so I use my silicon popper then I'll melt mostly coconut oil and a little butter to coat the popcorn and then sprinkle with the dill seasoning and a little salt. It is so good and is a good substitute when Ive overdone it on the Carolina Reaper popcorn

I also dig a bacon bits and cheese popcorn, after you pop a bowl in a microwave dish sprinkle with your favorite shredded cheese and bacon bits.

The dried ones work best but you can use the "real" bits too, the cheese melts and hardens and you get clumps of cheesy bacony popcorn goodness.

new topics

top topics

join