It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe These Countries Just Don’t Know Where to Send the Aid ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So, I was thinking about it.

Maybe Countries don’t know where to send the money.

Surely after giving so generously to the entire world.

We can expect the world to line up with donations.

Maybe they just don’t where to send it.

So, I want to provide an address for people to help:

Just One Cent
2025 Conspiracy Ave.
Springfield, Ohio

No live animals please….”Cash Preferred “

I won’t hold my breath.

edit on 11-10-2024 by whyamIhere because: Pre-rolls this am.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Here's the perfect meme to go with your Op.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We have leeches. No allies.

We have no allies. Only leeches.

Think of the above every time you hear the Media or the White House or Congress use the word "ally" in connection with some country. Ask yourself, "Is ______________ an ALLY or a LEECH?

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Do you think the UK 'leeches' off the US?
We paid off our WW11 debt, and I'm unaware of any USAID packages, or loans currently running off you guys to help us survive currently?

You get a pretty good deal out of being allies with us, costs your taxpayer # all, and we've got a 'junior partner' status in any deals...heck, even extradition questions, if it's Britain asking for a US citizen, you tell us to go # ourselves!🤣

Carry on feeling the victim, being screwed by other nations, but the UK owes you # all!🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

I personally shall stay slightly miffed at the British till you bring back Sheffield steel. That was some of the finest carbon steel on the planet. I have some tools from the 60s and they are just as good as modern Japanese steel.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Omg mate, the UK stopped being a primary steel producer last week, final blast furnaces cooled down!😢

...we can now offer a recycled steel option though, all powered by magical green energy, and only small amounts of impurities!🤣

Last coal fired power station closed as well, so we are totally relying on imported gas this winter!
Sell us some gas, we'll sell ya a recycled bridge made from old washing machines and melted down evil ICE cars!!!🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

I build custom furniture, carvings etc and for us old hands, true Sheffield steel is a Holy Grail of woodworking tools.

It is a crying shame that it's getting hard to find and if they brought back the old ways the world would beat a path to your door.

.... or at least I would.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know what country she represents, but Taylor Swift just donated $5 million.

Source: truthsocial.com...@epochtimes/113290611891992728

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Then pursue your stupid policies of isolationism and tariffs and get out of NATO.

See you on the other side.

With no Allies.

Good luck with that and cheers.

When what's left of your Country is circling the drain, remember that you dissed all your Allies.
edit on 11-10-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join