It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet archive supposedly hacked. Totally offline.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Supposedly "hackers" are doing a "ddos" on the internet archive/wayback machine I don't know what that means, but it's totally offline.

archive.org

Well this is a conspiracy site so I'm just going to throw out there that this is engineered by someone who doesn't want us to have access to ok guys, remember when the CDC changed the definition of vaccine? And then people were posting links to the wayback machine of what it used to be?

TPTB are going to do something and nobody will be able to prove that it is fake bs because we won't have access to the truth.

The Internet Archive's other free sites, including the popular Wayback Machine, the largest digital archive of the World Wide Web, and Open Library, were also not loading for the second time in two days on Wednesday, instead, returning a “503 Service Unavailable” error with the message "No server is available to handle this request.”

Quickly addressing the outage, the organization’s founder and digital librarian Brewster Kahle posted on his X account Wednesday, “Yesterday's DDOS attack on @internetarchive repeated today. We are working to bring archive.org... back online."

cybernews.com...

I am irritated by this because I could never get it to load on my phone now that I have a computer it loads great and I was finding all kinds of cool stuff on there and now it's just gone. It's been down for a few days at this point.

I guess we are lucky we had it for as long as we did, without it TPTB can change history and we won't have any proof.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In the past Communist would always destroy the history and religion of a country. Communism will be the required religion and all the history that went before does not matter, only what is directed by the new leaders now matters.

Kinda like free speech which is also another target of the control freaks and their one nation dictatorship..

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Some of the names have been changed,to protect the guilty.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Don't worry, Shoshanna. It is offline to upgrade their security... it will return!

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Meanwhile, libraries are going extinct as well.

If the information online is referenced from the books we will soon have very little access to, then how do you dispute, confirm, reference or cross reference the information that search engines have a monopoly over?

In ~3 generations or so, and you might be able to rewrite the world in many ways..

edit on 11-10-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Stands to reason it could be part of this recent onslaught of cheap talk against "mis" + "dis" information. Betchya they (you know who "they" is) want to start that new Bureau of Consoring as soon as they get the power to. ☠️🆘
edit on Oct-11-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Stands to reason it could be part of this recent onslaught of cheap talk against "mis" + "dis" information. Betchya they (you know who "they" is) want to start that new Bureau of Consoring as soon as they get the power to. ☠️🆘
edit on Oct-11-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

TPTB are going to do something and nobody will be able to prove that it is fake bs because we won't have access to the truth.

The site may be down due to its need to remove access to 50,000 books which are available on pay per view sites.

IT'S THE PROFIT MOTIVE AGAIN!!!

See: internet-archive-responds-to-appellate-opinion
and: Hachette_v._Internet_Archive

Why should things be freely available if someone can otherwise make a profit?

top topics

join