It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Angry at VP Kamala Harris for Being So Dishonest Disloyal and Scummy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thursday, October 10, 2024

Apparently President Biden is NOT coordinating his schedule, or even his feelings about what's going on in the country and the world, with his Vice President, Presidential Candidate KAMALA DEVI HARRIS... As CNN is pointing out this week..there appears to be ZERO coordination.

Example 1: President Joe Biden chided Kamala for playing politics with a hurricane headed towards Florida this week...

As Kamala Harris fumed that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was playing politics with preparations for Hurricane Milton, it was expected that President Joe Biden would side with his Vice President.

But when Biden was asked about suggestions the Florida governor had ignored his Vice President's calls, he gave her no such backing, instead heaping praise on the Republican Governor.

Biden told reporters: 'All I can do is tell you I have talked to Governor DeSantis. He has been very gracious, he's thanked for me all we've done, he knows what we're doing, and I think that's important.'
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Example 2: President Biden is livid over coup co-conspirator Kamala Harris pretending like she had very little to do with Administration decisions and initiatives...

Harris has campaigned as an agent of change, trying to distance herself from the president's administration and win favor with those who have 'Biden fatigue.'

In response, Biden has tied himself to her repeatedly.

'As president, there wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do, and so I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything, from foreign policy to domestic policy,' Biden told ABC's The View of Harris, in late September.
Extracted from: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Example 3: CNN says President Biden has effectively put "handcuffs" on his Vice President...making her a full partner in his failures as President.

Vice President Kamala Harris’s recent media tour has been so bad, even CNN is taking notice.

In a clip from Tuesday night posted to contributor Scott Jennings’ account on social media platform X, Jennings spoke about Harris, framing her relationship with the outgoing administration as President Joe Biden putting “handcuffs on her.”

He elaborated, saying, “He [Biden] has gone out and said last week … ‘She helped me pass every law, she was part of every decision.’ He’s making it difficult for her to get any separation.”
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Example 4: Oct 4th - Right when candidate Kamala Harris was about to deliver a major speech, President Joe Biden made hearts stop by walking in to the Press Briefing Room for Q&A...for the first time in his 3.5 years as U.S. President!..

Vice President Kamala Harris was set to make an appearance in the suburbs of Detroit on Friday, when her boss President Joe Biden stole her limelight, by making a surprise appearance in the White House press briefing just moments before candidate/VP Harris took the stage to give remarks.

It was the first time President Joe Biden has ever shown up in the briefing room!

CNN took note of the dueling appearances as it happened...

'We were actually about to go live to Vice President Kamala Harris who's speaking right now in Detroit, Michigan,' anchor Boris Sanchez said on air.

'And apparently, she's talking about this port strike ending, she's trying to appeal to union workers, and yet you have the President of the United States come out...clearly overshadowing her, answering significant questions,' he continued.
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is President Biden HURTING Kamala, or HELPING Kamala, by being AGAINST KAMALA at this point, with such a low Presidential approval rating?

-WeMustCare 🤔

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Is President Biden HURTING Kamala, or HELPING Kamala, by being AGAINST KAMALA at this point, with such a low Presidential approval rating?

I don't think Biden has a clue what he's doing or even where he's at; he just goes along with whatever Jill tells him to do. She's the one that got cheated out of her second term as Queen Bee.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't think Biden has a clue what he's doing or even where he's at; he just goes along with whatever Jill tells him to do. She's the one that got cheated out of her second term as Queen Bee.

Good point. I had forgotten that Jill has been angry at Kamala ever since the 2019 Democrat debate, where Kamala said Joe Biden was a racist.

And, Jill Biden is supposedly running the White House staff meetings. (Her name is emblazoned on the binders, right next to her husband's.)

And like you said, Kamala-Barack-Nancy-Chuck pulled off the coup that enabled Kamala to take Joe's place on the 2024 re-election ticket.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nowhere in the OP do I find any reference to Biden expressing anything close to believing that Harris is disloyal, dishonest or scummy. These egregious accusations are clearly clickbait. I was hoping for substance here, something explosive with an outlandish headline like that. I mean, scummy. Really?

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Even though you aren't seeing why Joe Biden is doing and saying certain things at this point in time, I gave you a star for being someone who keeps the ATS political threads from being a MAGA echo chamber.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Clearly my brain works differently than yours and I wonder at what you consider scummy to mean. I also disagree with you when you believe that ANYTHING could keep ATS political threads from being a MAGA echo chamber. Yet even then I will give you a star so now we can be buddies.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well the say Terminal Lucidity is a thing so old Joe is starting to fire on all cylinders right at the end.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Nowhere in the OP do I find any reference to Biden expressing anything close to believing that Harris is disloyal, dishonest or scummy. These egregious accusations are clearly clickbait. I was hoping for substance here, something explosive with an outlandish headline like that. I mean, scummy. Really?
Fair.

But if we know anything about Biden, it’s his vindictive and ruthless personality.

I for one believed him when he said, “No F*cls with a Biden.” Ya know, for reference and stuff.

So there is that.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'd stay home and watch Gunsmoke reruns too if I was in the Demented Lame Duck phase of a presidency, too.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I was hoping for substance here

Sir, I believe I agreed with everything other than this.

I refuse to believe that you are insane enough to have clicked this thread title, by this OP, and hope for substance.

I can be easily convinced you're not sane, but I can't be convinced you're that insane.

The OP is addicted to undermining their own objective with clickbait nonsense. You should support this. An absurd statement like that in the title makes it a topic of the thread, so OP obviously wants it discussed. If they didn't want it to take up space in the thread it could have been left out of the title. This derail was all you. You get all the credit, but I'm shoveling coal to help speed it along. OP failed to deliver.

I'd tell a joke about how amusing it is that people are creating dumb clickbait thread titles to capture the attention of the few remaining viewers (that aren't changing their minds about anything politically), but I'm afraid you wouldn't get it. Not quickly, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join