It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policies for the People RFK Jr's portal is blowing up

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Policies for the People I expect we ought to have all political ATS members sign up. Term Limits are #2 my pet peeve, along with lobbying.

Single-issue Bills already have 2800 plus votes

Open-sourced policies for a better future.
Policies for the People is a public forum where highly informed, experienced, and passionate leaders in their fields come together to solve the country's existential crises.

forum.policiesforpeople.com...

x.com...

RFK Jr.’s new portal to Team Trump, “Policies for the People,” has BLOWN UP overnight! 🚨

Thousands of users have signed up, submitted ideas, and are actively “voting” for each other’s policies.

The top proposal is currently “Single Issue Bills,” followed closely by a term limits proposal.

Without even being elected yet, this administration is already giving the American people their voices back.

This is how you reduce disenfranchisement… and encourage civic participation again!

RFK Jr. has promised to read all submitted proposals submitted through the portal.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is quite the To-do list:

Repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Deport all individuals who weren’t qualified for citizenship prior to the act.

Repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913

Abolish the IRS

Repeal the NFA and the Brady Act

Abolish the ATF

Repeal the PATRIOT Act

Abolish the DHS

Repeal No Child Left Behind

Abolish the DOE

Prioritize health and fitness education in schools

Begin trade/technical/vocational training in high school

End all foreign aid and ban all future aid, except explicit disaster aid

End H1B worker visas

Ban corporations from owning single-family homes

Banks have 6 months to sell foreclosures before they go to public penny auction

Ban non-citizens and foreign corporations from owning US land

Use proceeds from seized land sales to fund infrastructure repairs

Repeal the “Affordable” Care Act

Reopen the mental institutions

Abolish the FDA and ban all food additives already banned in Europe

Ban all pesticides already banned in Europe

Ban public officials from speaking out against Constitutional Rights and punish them with immediate job loss

Any public official who enacts, upholds, or enforces a law in violation of Constitutional Rights is to be punished for treason and publicly hanged (retroactive)

Ban dual-citizens (active citizenship or not) from public office and all positions of power and authority, including media, teaching, banking/finance, military, etc.

Repeal the 19th Amendment

End no-fault divorce

Financially punish whoever initiates divorce, except in cases of provable, demonstrable, and genuine abuse

Give citizens a first home in exchange for a term of public service - military, infrastructure/public works, etc. (One home per person/married couple only; married couples both performing service receive a better house than individual service)

Massive public works and infrastructure repair

High speed cross-country rail system
Bridge and dam repairs
New freeways
The Wall

End student loans

Forgive student loans and take the balance from the Big Banks that were never punished for the Housing Crisis of 2008

Remove useless degree course from university curricula

End qualified immunity for police

All politicians to be banned from stock trading

Close military bases abroad and bring ALL of the troops home

Enforce anti-communism laws already on the books

Make pedophilia a federal crime subject to the death penalty

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Abolish the IRS

Abolish the ATF

Repeal the PATRIOT Act

Abolish the DHS

Abolish the DOE

End H1B worker visas

Ban public officials from speaking out against Constitutional Rights and punish them with immediate job loss

Any public official who enacts, upholds, or enforces a law in violation of Constitutional Rights is to be punished for treason and publicly hanged (retroactive)

Ban dual-citizens (active citizenship or not) from public office and all positions of power and authority, including media, teaching, banking/finance, military, etc.

End no-fault divorce

Financially punish whoever initiates divorce, except in cases of provable, demonstrable, and genuine abuse

Give citizens a first home in exchange for a term of public service - military, infrastructure/public works, etc. (One home per person/married couple only; married couples both performing service receive a better house than individual service)

Bridge and dam repairs
New freeways
The Wall

End student loans

Forgive student loans and take the balance from the Big Banks that were never punished for the Housing Crisis of 2008

How to tell me you visited the site without reading what it is about?

Because it isn't a To Do list from the site, its just suggestions from one overzealous poster,LOL we have those here too

for perspective

This is a platform for vigorous debate and discussion. We ask that you at all times maintain a professional tone. Please refrain from personal attacks and foul language.

No more no less than any other message board this one included, except on Policies for the People they will perhaps introduce a highly rated proposal as legislature

You quoted one poster on a site that already has almost 10,000 users the post was under "The Fix Everything Policy LIst" and is being ignored and has 4 votes

edit on 10-10-2024 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I like just about everything on that list. Cept the gimmeedats.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Abolish the IRS

Abolish the ATF

Repeal the PATRIOT Act

Abolish the DHS

Abolish the DOE

End H1B worker visas

End no-fault divorce

Bridge and dam repairs
New freeways
The Wall

End student loans

Because it isn't a To Do list from the site, its just suggestions from one overzealous poster,LOL we have those here too

for perspective

This is a platform for vigorous debate and discussion. We ask that you at all times maintain a professional tone. Please refrain from personal attacks and foul language.

No more no less than any other message board this one included, except on Policies for the People they will perhaps introduce a highly rated proposal as legislature

You quoted one poster on a site that already has almost 10,000 users the post was under "The Fix Everything Policy LIst" and is being ignored and has 4 votes

So what?

You didn't add much about what was actually there so I quoted a sample. I don't know what you're on about as far as lecturing me in what this site is. I've been a member here well over 10 years.🤷🏻

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Policies for the People I expect we ought to have all political ATS members sign up. Term Limits are #2 my pet peeve, along with lobbying.

Policies for the People is a public forum where highly informed, experienced, and passionate leaders in their fields come together to solve the country's existential crises.

x.com...

RFK Jr.’s new portal to Team Trump, “Policies for the People,” has BLOWN UP overnight! 🚨

Thousands of users have signed up, submitted ideas, and are actively “voting” for each other’s policies.

The top proposal is currently “Single Issue Bills,” followed closely by a term limits proposal.

Without even being elected yet, this administration is already giving the American people their voices back.

This is how you reduce disenfranchisement… and encourage civic participation again!

RFK Jr. has promised to read all submitted proposals submitted through the portal.

WTF is this?

An advertisement for some forum?

Not allowed here as far as I've heard ..

edit on 10/10/2024 by DissidentDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Where did this come from? Is it his brainchild or a conservative think tank or just appeasing folks with a soap box before the 2024 election?

Not trying to be crude, just curious.

I don’t know I’ve ever seen anything like this for the IS public. Smacks of populism, so I think it’d be shot down even if in theory some of these ideas have long been bandied about by your Everyman.

Which is why I think this would be squashed before anything of service to the people came to fruition.

Not sure about the reply showing members to other forums, but if that’s true, is there somewhere else this is trending or one could read up on?

I like a lot of this by the way.

edit on 10-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Abolish the IRS

Abolish the ATF

Repeal the PATRIOT Act

Abolish the DHS

Abolish the DOE

End H1B worker visas

End no-fault divorce

Bridge and dam repairs
New freeways
The Wall

End student loans

for perspective

So what?

You didn't add much about what was actually there so I quoted a sample. I don't know what you're on about as far as lecturing me in what this site is. I've been a member here well over 10 years.🤷🏻

Respectfully veteran ATSer, I was referring to a lack of reading the Polices for the People site, not ATS.

I could have been clearer on that, but that happens in written communication the writers' attitude and intent get lost if they are effective communicators. It happens in verbal communication too.

I intended to foster more discussion, and as has been mentioned some of those ideas weren't exactly bad ideas.

It sounded like a semi-negative response when I first read it. Apologies if my response seemed harsh and invaded sensitive areas of your online persona,

My intent was solely to see what ATSers thought of the site, so in a way I found out, cynical and dismissive, as usual.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DissidentDope

x.com...

WTF is this?

An advertisement for some forum?

Not allowed here as far as I've heard ..

Well, my friend, unfortunately, it's too late for me to remove it so it's up to the wisdom and discretion of the mods. It wasn't my intent to dance around the T&Cs while Ive had an off-topic post removed before I don't think Ive ever been called out for a T&C violation. You know what they say your first time is always special.

again apologies I wasn't aware of all the sensitivity and concerns this subject would bring.

This immediate consternation reminds me of that article suggesting women's menstrual cycles sync up in times of stress

Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Where did this come from? Is it his brainchild or a conservative think tank or just appeasing folks with a soap box before the 2024 election?

Not trying to be crude, just curious.

I don’t know I’ve ever seen anything like this for the IS public. Smacks of populism, so I think it’d be shot down even if in theory some of these ideas have long been bandied about by your Everyman.

Which is why I think this would be squashed before anything of service to the people came to fruition.

Not sure about the reply showing members to other forums, but if that’s true, is there somewhere else this is trending or one could read up on?

I like a lot of this by the way.

Yeah, I like it too, This site hopefully is where both sides all sides can find some common ground.

We have to remember RFKjr is liberal as hell, and Tulsi Gabbard was a dyed-in-blue Democrat, but perhaps both sides can find common ground and lead to constructive conversation, in a more focused and intellectual setting.

It would be a miracle if one suggestion just gets legislated upon, but if it just gets each side talking calmly and cooly isn't that better than the current atmosphere

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Maybe, like RINOS, there is a conservative streak in the old liberal guard that really wants to see the country flourish again?

I mean I doubt it, but maybe when the Walk Away movement gained traction they carried something of their ideals with them. I might be one.

Interesting to see the common man included.

Sounds dubious. I be skeptical.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Maybe, like RINOS, there is a conservative streak in the old liberal guard that really wants to see the country flourish again?

I mean I doubt it, but maybe when the Walk Away movement gained traction they carried something of their ideals with them. I might be one.

Interesting to see the common man included.

Sounds dubious. I be skeptical.

LOL Im skeptical AF, I didn't just fall off of the conspiracy turnip truck but I'm always looking for reasons to be hopeful too.

top topics

join