It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News Edited the Kamala Harris Interview to Help Her Appear Intelligent.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 8, 2024

I bet the producers of CBS "60 Minutes" regret putting Kamala on "Live" TV 3 days ago...

I was initially wondering why it took CBS 60-Minutes over 36 hours to upload the full interview to their YouTube account. Now things make sense.

CBS 60-Minutes not only edited the interview, but they also completely erased parts of the interview and structurally moved answers to questions in an intentional effort to assist the Harris campaign. In essence, CBS completely changed the interview.
See a sample of the Unedited/Edited comparison here: theconservativetreehouse.com... s-to-questions/ -and- x.com...

It's likely the CNN interview of Kamala Harris and her VP running mate Timmy Walz was edited too. But because the original has never been broadcast, noone knows of the edits.

And, ABC News Producers are resisting Congressional efforts to interview them, after a Whistleblower Employee at the ABC network provided testimony that the debate between candidate Kamala Harris and candidate Donald Trump last month was "rigged" by ABC News to help Kamala do a good job during the debate. (The cheating didn't help her much...according to post-debate analysis.)

No wonder President Joe Biden keeps saying he's worried there will be violence "surrounding the Nov 5th election". Democrats are openly attempting to cheat Kamala Harris into the White House.

Election manipulation and fraud by the Main Stream Media (MSM) is just one underhanded tool Democrats are using to help empty-suit/low-achiever Kamala take Joe Biden's place on 1/20/2025.

-WeMustCare 😠

edit on 1092024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's pretty damning....not just for CBS but for Harris as well.

How embarassing....and underhanded.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

And we still dont have the recording of Joe Biden answering special counsel Hur's questions either.

Lots of manipulation going on, and the GOP doesn't have the shark senses to go after this stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump campaign urges CBS to show a little integrity, by releasing the entire interview unedited.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well then thank GOSH Kamala Harris is the most popular person in the history of the United States! More people support her than even her runners up! (2. Joe Biden 3. The Christ, Jesus)

Not to mention I have a guy on the inside and we have a total of about 181,000,000 voters this year and he says from mail in early ballots alone, she already HAS about 196,000,000 votes! So I don't see Trump beating that!
edit on 9-10-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I remember when CBS was the Tiffany of networks with Walter Cronkite. But journalism be damned, they're saving democracy!

top topics

join