It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hawara Labyrinth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Hawara Labyrinth

A little "woo woo" throw back for my hard core ATS friends. The video below talks about the Hawara Labyrinth located in Egypt. Over 3000 rooms located both above/below ground. Now, this labyrinth used to be a myth, but, they recently found (2020) that it truly exists.

The video talks about the labyrinth being three things all at once:
1. A Labyrinth
2. A brain and
3. A pyramid

Dr. Carmen Boulter states that the copper engraving done by Athanasius Kircher in 1670 has never been translated and that she believes it holds multidemensional ideas surrounding biology, cosmology, and science. This copper engraving is closely associated with the Hawara Labyrinth.

Several ancient writings have mentioned the labyrinth, the most famous one is the Greek writer Herodotus who mentions it in his second book of History:

This I have actually seen, a work beyond words. For if anyone put together the buildings of the Greeks and display of their labours, they would seem lesser in both effort and expense to this labyrinth - even though both the temple in Ephesus and the one in Samos are remarkable. Even the pyramids are beyond words, and each was equal to many and mighty works of the Greeks. Yet the labyrinth surpasses even the pyramids.

In it there are twelve courts with roofs, each with facing gateways, six oriented to the north and six oriented to the south. It contains two sets of chambers, one below ground and the other aligned on top, three thousand in number - fifteen hundred in each set. I saw the upper series of chambers myself, passing through, and speak from my own observation, whereas I learned of the underground series by report. For the Egyptian authorities were utterly unwilling to show them saying they contained the burials both of the kings who had caused this labyrinth to be build, and of the secret crocodiles.

So I speak of the lower chambers from listening to others, but have myself seen the upper ones - beyond human labour. For the ways out through the roofed areas and the extremely intricate windings through the courts arose infinite wonder, passing from court to chambers and from chambers to porches (?), to other roofed areas from the porches (?), and to other courts from the chambers. For all of this the roof is of stone, like the walls, and the walls are covered with carved motives, while each court has a colonnade of white stone exactly joined. At the far end of the labyrinth stands a pyramid of forty orguiae which include the carvature of mighty figures. The way into this is cut below ground. Book II, 148.....

It is stated in the video that the two levels of the Labyrinth do not connect. This points to both levels being built at different times. They also mention that there are 6 rooms below ground which hold gold.

Upon reading various websites (some valid and some not), there is a belief that The Hall of Records could possibly be located in the below ground sections. As well as, looking at the copper engraving, how much the center of it looks like a QR code.

So... to summarize the CT stuff:
1. Pyramid energy
2. Hall of Records
3. Missing Gold/buried treasure
4. Pre-existing cultures
5. Channeling
6. Ancient writings about the "myth"

Is this not an ATS Throwback or what???

Here is the video. A long one (over an hour), but you all know how to skim...

As always, the truth is for you to decide...

Thanks,
blend

edit on 10 8 2024 by blend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Holy Hell. Hail ATS! Look at all the meat on this bone!

Thank you thank you!

This is what I miss. I’ll check it out when I’m home!

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey Blend, great to see your still around. Thank you for this thread.

Sad to think how many thing have already been removed from the lower level.

What mysteries will we never know about?

I would love to see the Labyrinth though!

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Best I can find for you currently. There is one in the longer video but it isn't too clear as they have the video watermarked.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blend

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Are, going into to realms of Atlantis etc. The biggest problem is, by their innuendo in writing, that none of the ancient writer ever saw the Labyrinth. Hence their differing constructors, Amenemhat, King Mendes, King Petesuchis and Tithoes. Even modern searchers show the copper engraving then in their interpretation they show different layouts.
Like Atlantis there is a smattering of myth/evidence, but no concrete evidence. Even Petrie only alludes to the labyrinth under actual Roman ruins.

new topics

top topics

join