It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Promoted To Biden Senior Adviser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well look at this Masterpiece.

Looks like The White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has been promoted to The Biden Senior Advisor!!

Can't imagine why they would want her as "Thee" Senior Biden Advisor?

She is possibly the worst liar Press Secretary in History.

Yes she follows her orderzz but jeeezzz pazeeezzz !!

Her arrogance and direct lying is second to none.
🤣🤣
WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Promoted To Biden Senior Adviser

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has been promoted to be a senior adviser for President Joe Biden.

The president’s chief of staff, Jeff Zients, said Jean-Pierre’s counsel will “be critical to get as much done as possible for the American people in the coming months.”

“Karine has been a trusted advisor to the President and all of us here at the White House since day one,” he said.

In 2022, Jean-Pierre became the first Black woman and openly gay person to take on the role of press secretary.

When Biden first announced her as the press secretary in 2022, he said that she would be a “strong voice” speaking for his Administration.

“Jill and I have known and respected Karine a long time and she will be a strong voice speaking for me and this Administration,” Biden said.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Can't imagine why they would want her as "Thee" Senior Biden Advisor?

She is possibly the worst liar Press Secretary in History.

That's the exact reason for the promotion, since she is the worst liar in it's history.

Biden/Harris always encourage lies and stonewalling, and word salads to hide what is really happening.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
They know the end is near ....rats jumping ship.

This is a complete joke but, then again, we actually do not have a president right now and they are supplementing with the VP for everything.

Almost like they secretly invoked the 25th....Sec 3. They need a vote from Congress on Section 4 and proof. Do any of us believe he wrote his letter of concession?

Kamala Harris is the acting POTUS.
edit on 7-10-2024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

She is like Baghdad Bob, a mixture of complete and utter lies and fantastic delusions.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Just getting more taxpayers dollars before the ride comes to an end.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe Karine emulated Kamala's VENN Diagram: gettr.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I do not get it, why promote her now when we are soo close to elections and biden is not the presidential candidate.

Maybe she told bident that she was going to jump ship and this a way to keep aboard.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I do not get it, why promote her now when we are soo close to elections and biden is not the presidential candidate.

Maybe she told bident that she was going to jump ship and this a way to keep aboard.
Because as a good lapdog she gets a treat.

Just that. That is all.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

She's padding-up her resume and gathering story material for her co-host show on MSNBC next year. 🤩

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She's padding-up her resume and gathering story material for her co-host show on MSNBC next year. 🤩

Most likely she promoted herself. When there's no captain, the crew runs the ship.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen

Most likely she promoted herself. When there's no captain, the crew runs the ship.

Here's how The White House and The Executive Branch is running the show. . . . . . 😀

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Looking in my crystal ball, I see Biden re-entering the presidential race and picking KJP as his VP.

He couldn't get Trump, so he might go after his "other" competition so as not to split the vote...

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
But she is a mouth that says lots of words but knows nothing but what that notebook she has says. How... Oh... The best sayer of nothing against the system gets rewarded.

Why do I think of Sargent Shults now. "I see nothing! I know nothing!" Only on continueous repeat.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did anybody see what wanna be shirley temple did today from her podium?
You guessed it!
More gaslighting!
This is a fun watch, Doocy asked a simple question…

Karine Jean-Pierre STORMS out of the White House press briefing room after accusing Fox News' Peter Doocy of spreading disinformation for simply asking why the Biden-Harris administration has enough money for Lebanon but not for North Carolina.

Absolutely wild gaslighting here.

x.com...

These emotional trainwreck DEI hires need to go.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Covering the wagons I guess...

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yea spreading disinformation using the very words they put out...

Jimmy carter can relax this is the worst administration and its not even close.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

From the outside, it looks like Doocy made her resign. Her only hope today was that everyone watching was stoned and not paying attention.

join