It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Marines Spilling the Beans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Shifting Threats: U.S. Marine Corps Commercial
This recruitment video seems to reveal some rather futuristic technology, or are they recruiting Marines to play video games? There seems to be force fields, birds that turn into drones, huge structures that burst forth from the sea. IDK

What do you think of this recruitment video for the US Marines? Is this a new technology they're revealing?
What do you guys think, is this battlefield tech, or just fancy GCI to get gamers to enlist?

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What do you think of this recruitment video for the US Marines?

What we have here is a case of shifting recruitment slogans.

Just based on the their Youtube home page: www.youtube.com...@marinecorps/featured I would guess something like this:

Inside the Battle: Battle Tactics was Apr 12, 2021 slogan. That was geared for gamers.
Shifting Threats was the October 2022 slogan.
Fit to Win seems to be current slogan.

edit on 6-10-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

all branches change their recruitment ads, they don't show anything that hasn't already been seen.
all the new smart stuff is kept hidden up until it's needed and then they don't always acknowledge that they have tech that advanced.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
First scene is kind of scary, it says, "the future, blah blah blah" and then you see an entire city crumbling in the background.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I don’t think we’re quite there yet.

But soon.

Check out this bird drone..

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Inside the Battle: Battle Tactics was Apr 12, 2021 slogan. That was geared for gamers.

There it is.

It isn't even that new!

a reply to: BernnieJGato

all the new smart stuff is kept hidden up until it's needed and then they don't always acknowledge that they have tech that advanced.

I always figured we've had technically advanced underwater and underground bases, but I didn't expect them to come exploding out of the ground and sea, lol. I figure we have bases on the moon, mars and probably in orbit, but I didn't expect birds to turn into drones.

a reply to: NorthOS

Now I'm gonna be on the lookout for birds that flap their wings way too much!

top topics

join