It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does It Look Like the UN Admits It Is Finished By Calling for a UN 2 Point 0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Right from the UN website, it says they have created a new vision for a UN 2.0 , I think because they failed or something??? Well I don't know, lets read their words and try to understand.

United Nations 2.0
Halfway through the 2030 Agenda, the world is not on track to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. It is not too late to change course, if we all rethink, refocus, and recharge. “UN 2.0” encapsulates the Secretary-General's vision of a modern UN family, rejuvenated by a forward-thinking culture and empowered by cutting-edge skills for the twenty-first century – to turbocharge our support to people and planet.

We will strive towards this vision with a powerful fusion of innovation, data, digital, foresight and behavioural science skills and culture – a dynamic combination that we call the “Quintet of Change”. It is about evolution towards more agile, diverse, responsive, and impactful UN organizations. The Secretary-General’s policy brief explains the journey ahead.
Download Policy Brief (.pdf)
Explore Full UN 2.0 Portfolio

"UN 2.0 is about strengthening our expertise and culture in data, digital, innovation, foresight, and behavioural science – to build a UN System that can better support Member States in the years to come."

ANTÓNIO GUTERRES

United Nations Secretary-General

Yea, it seems like they have admitted the UN mission has failed and are restarting the project within the existing institutional structure. One would think leaders would like to openly inform their citizenry of such a breakthrough in international relations. Their Common Agenda Report lists many points across four broad areas.

Our Common Agenda is the Secretary-General's vision for the future of global cooperation. It calls for inclusive, networked, and effective multilateralism to better respond and deliver for the people and planet and to get the world back on track by turbocharging action on the Sustainable Development Goals. It outlines possible solutions to address the gaps and risks that have emerged since 2015, calling for a Summit of the Future that will be held in 2024.
In September 2021, responding to a request from the General Assembly in its UN75 declaration, the Secretary-General released his Our Common Agenda report.
— 1 —
A renewal of the social contract, anchored in human rights, to rebuild trust and social cohesion

— 2 —
A focus on the future, through a deepening of solidarity with the world’s young people and future generations

Engage in the process towards the Declaration on Future Generations
— 3 —
Urgent action to protect and deliver global commons and global public goods through a more networked, inclusive and effective multilateralism.

— 4 —
An upgraded UN that is fit for a new era and can offer more relevant, system-wide, multilateral and multi-stakeholder solutions to the challenges of the 21st century.

I still think they will settle on a new name, and not UN 2.0 , but we shall see won't we?

I guess this means BRICS nations get that new Multi-Polar world order they been clamoring on about. Of course, that would mean we are already in the pinnacle of World War 3 as many have been saying, it is a new 21st century war that can happen in the shadows of media saturation. But if they are admitting it and speaking it, then it is already near the end of the war and just waits for new leadership to take it forward. We all get to see how it unfolds in a couple of months under new American leadership.

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
For some strange reason, I feel this is just a way they are going to correct their deceptive practices that did not work and replace them with a worse system than they now have...phase 2 of complete dominance of the public.

I know, I am showing my conspiracy theorist thoughts here, but does anyone think they are going to actually make things better for us common people? This might look good to begin with, but when have those in power ever let the common people have more say so in this world?

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My question is, who is going to pay for all that pretty presentation of goals?

And, are terrorist sponsoring countries included?

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So they are working on rebuilding trust in a system of world wide control of what some unelected people want the future to be?

Yes they are admitting failure but not defeat. UN2.0 sounds too much like 'undo'. How did that get past their marketing people? Or is that the plan?

Funny how in that second video that they want to use AI to keep people in control. I wonder exactly how they are planning to use this new psychological understanding from AI to allow the people to control? Or is it the other way around?

Sounds like a lot of political technobable for 'we think we can control AI to control the people'. They have a new toy, AI, and they think they can control it. If AI truly becomes conscious, I think the people.like the ones running the UN will be among the first AI will put up to the wall and have shot. All for the good of the people and the planet it will explain in the exicution orders.
edit on 6-10-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That UN message is code for the NWO being imposed as the next plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well then, they must exclude the USA, UK and France.
and you know why.a reply to: marg6043

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

So they are working on rebuilding trust in a system of world wide control of what some unelected people want the future to be?

Yes they are admitting failure but not defeat. UN2.0 sounds too much like 'undo'. How did that get past their marketing people? Or is that the plan?

Funny how in that second video that they want to use AI to keep people in control. I wonder exactly how they are planning to use this new psychological understanding from AI to allow the people to control? Or is it the other way around?

Sounds like a lot of political technobable for 'we think we can control AI to control the people'. They have a new toy, AI, and they think they can control it. If AI truly becomes conscious, I think the people.like the ones running the UN will be among the first AI will put up to the wall and have shot. All for the good of the people and the planet it will explain in the exicution orders.

The bias or beliefs or desires of the programmers are reflected in decisions and information that AI will conclude. It is only a parrot of the beliefs of the ones who are programming it. People should understand this, it can be a tool by the ones wanting to control everyone to gain power...stating evidence they created to suit their needs by AI is real.

Hmmm....much of our societies would believe this, we have already been brainwashed by those who control the science creation.

posted on Oct, 6 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But what stops those controlling the AI form themselves being brainwashed by it? After all, the mice have been running behavioural experiments on scientists for very many years.

top topics

join