It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Santenello on YouTube.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Does anyone follow this guy on YouTube?

He’s seriously awesome. He basically just goes all across the US with his go pro checking out all the different states and regions, just talking to everyday people that live there.

He goes to all sorts of places across the US. His gotten into the amish communities, native reservations, Christian cults, off griders… all kinds of things.

Usually though, his just walking the streets of some random place in the US talking to people and checking out the local culture.

I’ll just drop this one video which isn’t my favorite but has the most views… 28 million.

Just feel like you get a really good respective of how the locals are with him. Simply cause it ain’t some big film crew goin in there, it’s just him with his go pro talking with the locals. Really cool stuff.

Always look forward to a new episode with this guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I was born and raised in Happy Ky, which is in Perry Co, just North of Harlan.

I am glad to see my people in a good light, because everyone thinks we're just some backwoods hillbillies who are too dumb to tie their own shoes. It takes guts, determination and grit to survive down there and when it comes to real life, I'd take a hillbilly straight out of the holler over a New York CEO.

We know how to get sh** done.

new topics

join