It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re--Tim Walz Saying His Son 'WITNESSED' a Shooting at a Rec Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It appears that Tim Walz may be guilty of yet another of his so-called "Sometimes I'm a Knucklehead" exaggerations/lies.

At the VP debate, and during a gun control segment, Tim Walz told everyone the moving and horrific tale of how his son actually witnessed a shooting at a recreation center.
JD Vance was even moved to comment on how sorry he felt that Walz's son had to endure that horrifying experience.

What ACTUALLY happened, according to a witness who was actually there with Walz's son on the day in question...was that a shot (or what sounded like a shot) was heard somewhere OUTSIDE the rec center...by people INSIDE the rec center.

Please Watch:
rumble.com...

AGAIN...ONE presumed gun shot was heard somewhere outside the rec enter by Walz's son and his friends inside the rec center.

There is still no confirmation as to whether or not Tim Walz later became friends with the possible shooter.
edit on 3-10-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Christ have mercy!

Another Walz lie!

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's unbelievable what he and (her) say they did, or have done, etc, it's fantasy fiction time when they speak. And the more outlandish the better.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

May 29, 2020

If Kamala-Walz are put in the White House, get ready for years of apologies, as thousands of Americans suffer and die from Kamala-Walz "mistakes".

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — With smoke drifting over Minneapolis, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz on Friday acknowledged the “abject failure” of the response to this week’s violent protests and called for swift justice for police involved in the death of George Floyd, a handcuffed black man who pleaded for air as a white officer knelt on his neck.
Source: www.pbs.org...

Imagine the horrific things this incompetent administration would allow to happen, and then apologize for.

During their trials, Biden-Harris will be made to apologize for allowing hundreds of Americans to be killed by Illegal Aliens invited into the country. If the courts treat them like the murderers they are, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Mayorcas will get life in prison or death. (Speedy Execution is less expensive to society.)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I suspected that was a lie when he said it. If it was true, they would have used the police reports etc as a big ad campaign. 😁

Walz is a pathological liar.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is the Son with the "learning disorder" right?

The Son that Walz was "stern" with on a stage and made a scene?

If they are using this kid for political purposes, it's abuse isn't it. 🥶️

I think Vance knew the story was "exaggerated" and played it right by putting Walz in a "comfort zone" he wasn't expecting. 😀

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Can we get more than some random rumble clip that claims Walz’s lied about his son witnessing a shooting?

Or do I either have to just take it at face value or quit my job to research it and see if this claim can actually be validated?

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think Vance knew the story was "exaggerated" and played it right by putting Walz in a "comfort zone" he wasn't expecting. 😀

Yes. I believe his son's name is Gus.
I agree...Vance handled "I'm a knucklehead" Walz masterfully....and it showed.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Can we get more than some random rumble clip that claims Walz’s lied about his son witnessing a shooting?

Or do I either have to just take it at face value or quit my job to research it and see if this claim can actually be validated?

Up to somebody like you to prove he was a real eyewitness. Start with a police report and interview of The Son. Betchya the real reports are not what Walz is exaggerating it to be. 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The source is Walz's son's coach...who was also there at the time.

However...if you still want to find someone to take over the French fry machine from you and dig for more validation...you can probably keep your day job.
edit on 3-10-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The source is Walz's son's coach...who was also there at the time.

However...if you still want to find someone take over the French fry machine from you and dig for more validation...you can probably keep your day job.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Video or it didn't happen... eye witnesses testimony isn't enough for the left ... unless its a 50 year old sexual assault case with no tangible evidence except the testimony of the assumed victim.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

it's fantasy fiction time when they speak.

I think this goes far beyong fantasy/fiction; he fits the criteria for a dangerous narcissist, IMO.
AI:
A dangerous narcissist is an individual who exhibits severe narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) traits, often accompanied by antisocial tendencies, a lack of empathy, and a willingness to manipulate and exploit others to achieve their own goals. Here are some key characteristics:

Severe Grandiosity: An inflated sense of self-importance, often accompanied by a belief in their own superiority and entitlement.
Lack of Empathy: A complete disregard for the feelings, needs, and well-being of others, leading to a lack of concern for the harm they may cause.
Manipulation: A tendency to use charm, intimidation, or coercion to control and exploit others for their own gain.
Antisocial Behavior: A willingness to engage in aggressive, violent, or destructive behavior to achieve their goals or assert dominance.
Paranoia: A suspicious and hypersensitive nature, often leading to irrational accusations and blame-shifting.
Sadistic Tendencies: A pleasure in causing pain, suffering, or humiliation to others.
Lack of Remorse: A failure to acknowledge or apologize for their harmful actions, even when confronted with evidence of their wrongdoing.

How to Spot a Dangerous Narcissist

Watch for Gaslighting: Manipulation of reality, making others question their own perceptions or sanity.
Notice a Lack of Boundaries: Inability to respect others’ limits, leading to constant demands for attention and validation.
Observe Unpredictability: Unstable behavior, mood swings, or sudden outbursts of anger or aggression.
Look for a History of Abuse: Previous patterns of manipulation, coercion, or violence towards others.
Be Aware of a Sense of Entitlement: Expectation of special treatment, special privileges, or automatic compliance with their demands.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Fact Check: Tim Walz Says, Without Evidence, His Son ‘Witnessed a Shooting at a Community Center’ - www.breitbart.com...

After Walz claimed his son witnessed a shooting, the Minnesota Star Tribune noted, “Gus Walz was in the building when the shooting occurred in the parking lot at the [recreational center].”

St. Paul Parks aquatics supervisor and coach, David Albornoz, indicated that he rushed out of the building toward where the teen had been shot while Gus, a sophomore at the time, stayed inside the gym.

edit on 3-10-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: fix link

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think Tim is going to replace biden as the white house storyteller.

If he wins the election, he will make stories to keep the people entertained

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I think Tim is going to replace biden as the white house storyteller.

Didn't Tim Walz say he once ate a cannibal in New Guinea?

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Reporters won't DARE question the story because it happened to a mentally challenged kid. Walz is so deep in his hole now, you won't see Kamala with him too frequently.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
Fact Check: Tim Walz Says, Without Evidence, His Son ‘Witnessed a Shooting at a Community Center’ - www.breitbart.com...

After Walz claimed his son witnessed a shooting, the Minnesota Star Tribune noted, “Gus Walz was in the building when the shooting occurred in the parking lot at the [recreational center].”

St. Paul Parks aquatics supervisor and coach, David Albornoz, indicated that he rushed out of the building toward where the teen had been shot while Gus, a sophomore at the time, stayed inside the gym.

Did Tim Walz make friends with the shooter, in an attempt to try and get to know him better?

top topics

join